Search results

1. frankc4113

Free lights

Phil, Thanks so much for your generosity. The lights are exactly what I need. Frank Carpentier
  2. frankc4113

Free lights

See you Sunday morning 7:45-8 AM Thanks again frankc4113
  3. frankc4113

Free lights

May I have 3?
  4. frankc4113

Unexpected visitor checking my glue joints.

The problem is far more serious than you think. You must get rid of all the wood you bought in a hurry before it's all infected. Just give us a time and day so we can get over there to help you out. Don't worry about recouping any money you spent as the problem will only get worse.
  5. frankc4113

The "safest" tools and hurrying.....

Oh, Oh, I consistently violate Rule #1. it seems that everything I make has my DNA somewhere on it.
  6. frankc4113

Bloxygen results

I've been turning all of the cans upside down when storing them and have been getting good results. Not saying that this works better than bloxygen but it's cheaper than buying what amounts to argon gas and paying quite a lot for it.
  7. frankc4113

Which one?

I just went through the same choice whether to get the 779 or 780. I chose the 779 in that I couldn't justify the additional cost of the 780. However, neither of them appears to be built to the older Dewalt standards. I had a Dewalt 718 slider and think the overall quality is far superior to the...
  8. frankc4113

Whatever happened to Ethan? (May be triggering to some)

Ethan, As I'm certain you are aware, the fact that you are able to talk about the issues you have and continue to deal with is cathartic itself. I know it took more than just picking up a computer and typing a message, especially one that was so well thought out. The "healing process" is one...
  9. frankc4113

"This connection is not private..."

I still get the warning that the connection is not private
  10. frankc4113

Baltic Birch

This may be somewhat off the "Baltic Birch" topic. However, I was at the Hardwood Store today and bought some red oak as well as poplar for shop projects. Everyone there is absolutely great to work with from the guys inside to the people up front. The lumber is excellent, prices are great and...
  11. frankc4113

IS SAWSTOP QUALITY SLIPPING?

Just got a Sawstop PCS 3 HP saw with 52" extension table delivered. The older Sawstop had a pretty heavy steel extension table that came with it. This one has a laminated table that I spent an hour or so trying to get in plane with the cast iron table but it was so warped it was impossible. I...
  12. frankc4113

CRAFTSMAN COMMERCIAL DRILL PRESS

SOLD--CRAFTSMAN COMMERCIAL 15 1/2" DRILL PRESS #13.24611, IN EXCELLENT CONDITION WITH MANUAL The machine runs perfectly with no issues. This is when Craftsman made good machinery Very heavy so you need 2 people to lift it. $225 FRANK 516-361-2187 TEXT OR CALL
  13. frankc4113

I've got too much lumber, can't move it, so need to sell it

Count me in as being interested.
  14. frankc4113

WANTED-DELTA 28-275 or 28-203 BAND SAW

Looking for a Delta 28-275 or 28-203 Band Saw in good condition. Text me at 516-361-2187 Frank Carpentier
  15. frankc4113

Table Saw Cover

Has anyone used the Zerust table saw cover and if so, did it prevent rusting?
  16. frankc4113

Needed: Enterprising Person

If you get the bundles of African mahogany and/or Sapele, I would like to get 50-60 bf of each.
  17. frankc4113

GRIZZLY 10% COUPONS

I'm looking to order some machinery from Grizzly and wondering if anyone has a 10% coupon they might not be using. If you do I would sure appreciate it. Thanks
  18. frankc4113

Pro 300 Series 18" Full Extension Soft Close Ball Bearing Drawer Slides

These were previously sold but the buyer was unable to get here to pick them up 10 Pr. of Pro Series 300 18" Soft Close Full Extension Ball Bearing Drawer Slides Weight Rating: 100 Lbs. Box is too heavy to ship. Pick up in Pinehurst, NC $50 for all 516-361-2187 (Call or Text) Frank C
  19. frankc4113

ASSORTED PLYWOOD, FULL SHEETS AND PARTIAL SHEETS

The buyer for the wood I previously listed is unable to get here to pick it up so it is still for sale I'm down to the last pieces in my shop to sell. I'll list as best I can what is for sale. It's a lot of plywood, some full sheets, some pieces. 2 Pcs.-3/4" X 24" X 48" Walnut Plywood 2 Pcs.-...
  20. frankc4113

Assorted Plywood Full Sheets and Pieces

The buyer for the wood I previously listed is unable to pick it up so it is still for sale I'm down to the last pieces in my shop to sell. I'll list as best I can what is for sale. It's a lot of plywood, some full sheets, some pieces. 2 Pcs.-3/4" X 24" X 48" Walnut Plywood 2 Pcs.- 3/4" X 18" X...

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS