Search results

1. Skymaster

Free wood

Had some friends over and they helped get a bunch out. we are going to POSTPONE SUNDAY. Need time to gather up and sort what is left, I will update asap Thanks Skymaster
  2. Skymaster

FREE WOOD

Have to clean out my shop, have a large amount of various length and width of 3/4 in different species mainly maple,poplar, pine. I NEED IT GONE. Alot can be made into pen blanks etc.
  3. Skymaster

Laser engravers

Just wondering if anyone besides Brad uses an engraver? If so what one and why? I am thinking about getting one but I have no experience with them. Any input greatly apprteciated. Thanks Skymaster
  4. Skymaster

Seasons Greetings

happy safe prosperous new year to all
  5. Skymaster

spray booth materials

For those of you that have spray booths, I am forced into building a small booth and am looking for suppliers for the media and holding frames. Thanks
  6. Skymaster

happy new year

happy safe prosperous new year to all
  7. Skymaster

JacklegReggie

Surgery went well, docs are happy. Be 4 to 6 weeks and they will evaluate how everything is going, will be on meds to control BP etc from now on.
  8. Skymaster

JacklegReggie

Just recieved a message from his wife, Mary. Reggie is in the Charlotte medical Center. A descending dissected aorta. His surgery is scheduled for today. Lets all hope and pray that all goes well , and he gets back here soon:(:(
  9. Skymaster

Trailer hunt

Anyone know of a 6x10 enclosed trailer for sale?
  10. Skymaster

Urn project

would the folks handling the plaques and printing the brochures PLEASE contact me ASAP? Thanks Jack :gar-Bi:D
  11. Skymaster

Urn meeting

Folks I need a head count of those planning to be at the meeting. We need to know asap so we can change venue it more seats are needed. Thanks Jack
  12. Skymaster

turkey day

From me and mine to you and yours a very happy thanksgiving to all
  13. Skymaster

For those that like folklore

The Woolybear caterpillar predicts yhr ferocity of the winter by the amount of black in his orange and black color scheme; Yesterday Mr Wollybear was at my shop dressed in ALL BLACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE GONNA DIE :gar-La;:rotflm::rotflm:
  14. Skymaster

Skymaster update

FREE FREE FREE No more sling, light duty cleared :gar-La;:gar-La;:gar-La;:gar-La;
  15. Skymaster

Skymaster update

Got the stitches out Friday, back to limited driving, limited shop time, PT starts Monday. FREE FREE :gar-La;:gar-La;
  16. Skymaster

Urns

picked up the emblems from Brad today, haven't sorted yet. How are we doing on getting the unassembled urns returned for reman?:)
  17. Skymaster

Urn project

URN EMAIL: ncwwurnsforvets@gmail.com OK I tested it and it works. Suggest we make business cards for this project. Right now I used my cell phone number. I will see what I can do for cards unless someone on here has connections
  18. Skymaster

Urns

How many folks still have unassembled flatpacks or urns? Those that do have them I would like to recall them, and get them returned to me. After several meetings it has been shown and decided to reduce the size of the urns to a 9x9x9 to be able to have one size that meets all criteria for in...
  19. Skymaster

Urn project

Delivered another urn today to a Mrs Satterfield in Faison,NC. Her husband was USAF msgt,bronze star recipient.
  20. Skymaster

Urn emblems

MAYDAY MADAY Skymaster has NO service emblems!!!!!!!! NEED NAVY ASAP for Smithfield URN

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS