Search results

1. M

Miter gauge - Recommendations

+1 incra 1000. Very happy with it.
  2. M

Epoxy question

Thanks Mark, very helpful. I would not be sanding the wood past 220 grit, just the epoxy, but since the poly should give me the level of gloss, I will probably sand out the spot I polished and see how it goes. Appreciate the info.
  3. M

Epoxy question

Thanks for that info, so the oil won't stick to the epoxy, did you put anything else on it? Or is it "naked"!
  4. M

Epoxy question

Thanks, I got the epoxy at Klingspor-I forget the name but is not west system.
  5. M

Epoxy question

So I have been playing with a piece of walnut, and wanted to try filling the split with epoxy. Is my first time using epoxy, and fitting butterflies... I want the epoxy to be glossy once this is finished and I have sanded it (just the epoxy part) to 2,000 grit.... it is still hazy so on the far...
  6. M

another table...

Looks nice! Really beefy - how thick is the top, it looks awesome....
  7. M

Latest Turning

Amazing as always, Charlie!
  8. M

Final Post - My attempt at a Maloof style rocker

Love it! Love rocking chairs and that is a beauty!
  9. M

Need advice on this walnut and cherry

Bob, I had the same problem, so I bought a table base kit from Osborne wood products and made a top. Worked out great.. it was not cheap but it was exactly what I wanted.
  10. M

Pedestal Table: Delivered---Final Post!

Donn, that looks great !
  11. M

Table for Raleigh Mayor's Office

Really, really beautiful Stuart..... thanks!
  12. M

Final Post - My attempt at a Maloof style rocker

I do love a rocking chair, and that looks great so far. Chairs are hard!
  13. M

Hand Tool Storage Cabinet

That's really nice, I love the way you doubled it up.
  14. M

Pedestal Table: Completed!! Delivered: Final Post

Awesome Donn! That is beautiful!
  15. M

Finished My Clock, Hope Grandmother Would Be Proud

Love it Rob! Really nice!
  16. M

Charlie - Man of the Year!

Got mine today as well. Bravo Charlie!
  17. M

Pedestal Table: Completed!

Donn, Looks beautiful! Two questions - how did you cut the corners of the parts you folded under the table - I couldn't see well in the pics but I am guessing they are cut at 45 ? Or did you do each side and fit the two ends? And second how is the top connected to the pedestals.
  18. M

Cross-country moving costs for ww equipment

We have moved 4 times in the last 20 years, all were done by "professionals". My delta contractor saw has survived all of them, but I take care to prepare it beforehand. Everything that can reasonably disassemble comes off, I always take the fence in my own vehicle, and every cast iron surface...
  19. M

Baby gates

So just before I got my new job, my neighbor asked if I would make him a couple of baby gates. It's a fun little project, mostly cause I really like doing m&t's - and there are 24 on each of these... He wanted painted ones so these are ready for sanding/scraping and paint. This working full...

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS