Search results

1. dancam

Charcuterie/Cheese Boards

See above YouTube video by Matt Cremona. He's making a batch of Charcuterie/Cheese boards.
  2. dancam

Router Lift FOR SALE

fit in router tables with a 9-1/4" x 11-3/4" opening
  3. dancam

Router Lift FOR SALE

For Sale Woodpeckers Precision Woodworking Tools PRL-V2-420 Precision Router Lift. Lift has been mounted and used gently. It comes with all the available collars and the spring loaded lift wrench. Comes with (1) set of motor pads available for 4.2" diameter motors such as: Porter Cable 7518 /...
  4. dancam

Need NCWW Pony Express

Hey Folks, Need some assistance with transport of a PC Dovetail jig w/case. P/U in Asheville or close by with transport to Hickory/Lincolnton area. Package weighs about 40 lbs and would fit easily in trunk or backseat. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Dan C. dcampbell2@att.net
  5. dancam

Parts for Stanley 42X

Here's one on AVL Craigslist. https://asheville.craigslist.org/d/tools/search/tla
  6. dancam

Stanley No 12 1/2 Scraper For Sale

Selling a Stanley No 12 1/2 Scraper/veneer plane. It is in good condition with no patent date and the only marking is No. 12 1/2 on the toe. The blade is unmarked. It has a rosewood sole plate and the Japanning is about 70-80%. Asking $60.00/OBO plus shipping (estimated to be approx. $10-12) or...
  7. dancam

Stanley Victor No. 20 Compass - For Sale

Selling a Stanley Victor No. 20 Compass plane. Condition is good. Japanning is about 50-60% and the sole is clean and smooth. There is no patent date. the only markings are: Stanley on the toe and VICTOR 20 on the adjustment wheel. The blade is sharpened and honed. Asking $100.00/OBO. Plus...
  8. dancam

Pedestal Table: Completed!! Delivered: Final Post

Absolutely beautiful....your daughter is a lucky gal. I think it maybe hard to find chairs of like beauty to compliment this table.
  9. dancam

According to my wife ...

ouch!
  10. dancam

Want to buy a Large Jointer

Here's another one in Asheville. https://hickory.craigslist.org/tls/d/burlington-16-oliver-wood-jointer-joiner/6930130493.html
  11. dancam

Shaker wall clock pics

Absolutely beautiful....
  12. dancam

Anybody near Asheville?

The ad mentioned is NOT Scroungers Paradise (Mark Olivari). Scroungers Paradise is worth the trip. He's got pallets of good plywood and carries a good selection of hardwood (purple heart, zebra wood, blood wood etc).
  13. dancam

2nd Pennsylvania spice box

Outstanding!
  14. dancam

Miter Saw Phenolic Saw Inserts

Bruce, Many thanks to you and Lee Craft for this outstanding offer. I'll take 4 inserts for the DeWalt DW 708 SCMS. Thanks, DanCam
  15. dancam

Looking for a Planer

+1 on the DeWalt...and consider and upgrade to a Byrd cutter head. It's a great machine.
  16. dancam

It's Been a Long Time

I believe that patlaw (Mike) was voicing a concern and not a complaint. I also understand that things take time to research and also working w/a vendor is frustrating and time consuming. A status update was all that was being asked for. All of the volunteer work to keep this site up and...
  17. dancam

Big Snow?

Sitting here in Asheville (@3400') and the snow forecasted to start at 4P started 2hrs ago. Pantry is stocked, propane tank full for generator, plenty of wine and firewood and we have a full Netflix wish list set up. We're decorating the tree and trimming the interior. The dogs will love the...
  18. dancam

Machining Ipe

I have machined Ipe with good results. Used carbide tooling with no significant problems. Ipe does produce some very fine splinters and I would be cautious of use for hand utensils. Another caution would be possible toxicity, you may want to research Ipe use for food related use.
  19. dancam

Request from a Woodworker out west

It seems to be available from the "Fix" website, see this link. https://www.fix.com/parts/table-saw/delta/fix10327830/arbor-nut-!28left-hand-thread!29-902012009848s/ It is a little pricey @ $22/Plus S&H

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS