Search results

1. Bill Clemmons

Greensboro Lunch Bunch - Tuesday

Don't know about y'all, but I''m ready for some friendly face time w/ my woodworking friends. How about this coming Tuesday (19th), 11:30 at The Moose Cafe. See y'all there.
  2. Bill Clemmons

Greensboro Lunch Bunch - Time to eat

Once again we've wasted a perfectly good month, and it's time to gather at The Moose Cafe this Tuesday (15th) at 11:30 for lunch. And since I missed last month, I'm really looking forward to seeing all my friends. Y'all come!
  3. Bill Clemmons

Time for lunch - Greensboro / Triad

Come join us for lunch at The Moose Cafe this Tuesday, 17th, 11:30. Hope to see y'all there.
  4. Bill Clemmons

2019 Shop Crawl Pics

For those who missed the Shop Crawl last Saturday, you can see the pics here. All mine and a few others have been uploaded. Hopefully others will be added soon.
  5. Bill Clemmons

Greensboro lunch - This Tuesday

Time for another lunch w/ friends. This Tuesday (20th), 11:30 at The Moose Cafe. Hope to see y'all there.
  6. Bill Clemmons

Article on Lignum Vitae

I found this article interesting. A mill in eastern VA specializes in Lignum Vitae, or "Tree of Life".
  7. Bill Clemmons

Rikon grinder issue / question

I just bought a Rikon 8" slow speed grinder (model 80-805). When I turned it on the left wheel has some wobble. The right wheel runs true. For those that have this grinder, did you experience this issue? If so, how did you resolve it? Here is what I have already done: Checked the...
  8. Bill Clemmons

Greensboro Lunch Bunch - Tuesday ! !

Come join us for lunch this Tuesday (16th), 11:30 at The Moose Cafe. See ya there!
  9. Bill Clemmons

Greensboro Lunch Bunch - Tuesday

Just a reminder: The Greensboro Lunch Bunch will meet this coming Tuesday (18th), 11:30 at The Moose Cafe. Y'all Come!
  10. Bill Clemmons

Where is the "Donate" button?

Is there a "Donate" button in the new format? My monthly donation has expired and I'd like to renew it. It's probably right in front of me, but I just can't seem to find it.
  11. Bill Clemmons

Greensboro Lunch Bunch - This Tuesday

The Greensboro Lunch Bunch will be meeting this coming Tuesday (21st), 11:30, at The Moose Cafe. If you're in the area, come join us for lunch.
  12. Bill Clemmons

Greensboro Lunch Bunch - Something Different

At our monthly lunch today we discussed the recent thread posted by Mike Davis. Mike was asking about changes that might make it easier for more people to attend our monthly lunches. While there were no great revelations, one thing mentioned by several was a different day of the week would...
  13. Bill Clemmons

Greensboro Lunch Bunch - This Thursday!

Yee Haw! It's time for lunch once again in the Piedmont Triad Area. If you're anywhere near central North Carolina this Thursday (18th), come join us for lunch at The Moose Cafe around 11:30.
  14. Bill Clemmons

Greensboro Lunch - This Thursday

Hope to see everyone at lunch this Thursday (21st), 11:30 at The Moose Cafe. Come join us.
  15. Bill Clemmons

Attn: Greensboro Lunch Bunch !

Hey! It's just about that time again. Time for our monthly lunch gathering at The Moose Cafe, this Thursday (21st) at 11:30. Sure hope to see everyone there so we can catch up on all we've been doing. Or, haven't been doing. :)
  16. Bill Clemmons

Lunch in Greensboro - Thursday

It's time for our 1st lunch of the new year. Come join us this Thursday (17th), 11:30 at The Moose Cafe. Happy New Year everyone.
  17. Bill Clemmons

Greensboro Lunch Bunch - This Thursday

If you're anywhere near the Triad this Thursday (20th) come join us for lunch. The Moose Cafe around 11:30. Hope to see y'all there. :icon_thum
  18. Bill Clemmons

Thursday lunch in Greensboro

Come join us for lunch this Thursday (15th), 11:30, at The Moose Cafe in Greensboro, NC. See ya there! :icon_thum
  19. Bill Clemmons

Greensboro Lunch Bunch - This Thursday

If you're anywhere in the Triad area this Thursday (18th), come join us for lunch. The Moose Cafe at 11:30.
  20. Bill Clemmons

Greensboro Lunch Bunch - Thursday

If you're anywhere near the Triad this Thursday (20th), come join us for lunch. The Moose Cafe, 11:30. See ya there!

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS