Search results

1. Berta

Charcuterie/Cheese Boards

When I made cheese boards for my family I did not use a handle. I did use some pretty slabs and added a chalkboard paint ‘ribbon’ to label the cheeses. You could also chamfer the bottom to have it be easier to pick up. I also made a large hole near one corner and some paracord to hang it.
  2. Berta

Outreach - Klingspors - Winston Salem 12/7/2019

I usually provide my own materials
  3. Berta

Klingspor's Woodworking Shop WINSTON SALEM GRAND ReOpening & Anniversary Sale DECEMBER 7th

We will be there all day! At least until 3.
  4. Berta

Lowes changes to Military Discount

We even got the discount on my washer and dryer
  5. Berta

Shipping cabinet doors

I do know the bubble wrap needs to be so that the bubbles do not touch the product. The bubbles are abrasive
  6. Berta

Free lights

May I have 5 please?
  7. Berta

Nice save!

What happens when an inlay goes wrong? An unwanted hole and the project is designer firewood. Unless you get creative!
  8. Berta

If you just gave up?

Lock the door. Give it 9 months. Then you can decide.
  9. Berta

Scrollsaw Club Meeting

The Sunny Scrollers meeting is today, December 1. The Klingspor’s store in Cary will host our monthly meeting from 2 to 4 pm. We are bringing snacks for Christmas!
  10. Berta

Everyone will appreciate that.
  11. Berta

The Woodworking Source

Just checked your Instagram. The company is based in Reno, NV? I did not know that.
  12. Berta

Mike, people look forward to your sharpening demos.
  13. Berta

My latest Scrollsaw Project

I love it!
  14. Berta

Don't Laugh

Home Depot Exclusive Offer Offer starts on 11/01/2019 Find it in the gift center at Home Depot Also available online from Home Depot Don't forget to submit your rebate for $15 back This is a good deal!
  15. Berta

Don't Laugh

I agree, the pocket hole jig is well worth it. Great for 2 x 4 and outdoor projects as well.
  16. Berta

scroll bandsaw

If you want to see it in action go to YouTube and search Pegas Scroll Bandsaw
  17. Berta

Exterior highly durable finish???

I have recently heard of a clear paint. Untinted paint. The guy used it as a clear finish on his intarsia. Did not tint the wood at all.
  18. Berta

scroll bandsaw

It’s not just about the width of the blade. The thickness makes it easy to turn. Just as their scrollsaw blades are very thin so are the bandsaw blades
  19. Berta

The "safest" tools and hurrying.....

He was able to check my tendon for my pinky finger!
  20. Berta

The "safest" tools and hurrying.....

Forester bit. Hand drill. Held the wood with my hand. Eight stitches. Side note, the ER Dr told me that hydrogen peroxide will remove blood from clothes.

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS