Search results

1. P

Corian Sink

Finished the Sink, found a pack of sanding discs on Amazon, 240 to 1000, 60 pcs for 9.99 Spent about 3 hrs, double sink. Used 240 thru 400. The discs do not last too long, but did the job. Appreciate all the good advice..now looking for a Sealer for sink, cleaner/polishing for countertops
  2. P

Corian Sink

Absolutely
  3. P

Corian Sink

LoL Rip it Out. I have an Under Sink mount, Glued, read it must be removed with some Router gadget, they charge 1000+ to do so I appreciate All the great Input, this site is my Handyman magazine, thanks guys...back to searching for non woven pads, not in packs of 20-50
  4. P

Corian Sink

Thanks Graywolf, will take a look. WalnutJerry, its the Sink, white, faded, some cracks, have done the Scouring by hand with Comet, but needs more
  5. P

Corian Sink

Thanks Guys, have to find the non woven pads, then on with it. I have a dust port on the ROS, and facemask, appreciate the advice
  6. P

Corian Sink

Reading articles about resurfacing an under counter mount Corian sink. Understand the process, curious if anyone here has tried it. Article suggests first using 120, then 180 grit sandpaper[Hook and Loop 5" ROS discs] Then Non Woven Pads 280-400-600 grit.
  7. P

Happy Birthday Steve Coles

Happy and Healthy Steve~
  8. P

Glue

Thanks to all. I had a weldbond Epoxy, comes in a Syringe, dispenses the two parts equally, used it on first half , Hinge to Lid, left to set overnight, seems ok. Now need to finish more on project before I glue Lid to carcass
  9. P

Glue

Working on a small halloween project from 1/4 Baltic birch ply. Need to attach small Hinges to the wood for a functioning Lid. With the wood so thin, even the smallest screws are too long. Is there a Glue I might use?
  10. P

Labeling Gas Cans

I have multiple fuel cans as well, use Ethanol free Gas for Generator, Lawn Tractor, Stihl trimmers, thanks for the tip
  11. P

Inspiration Point

As always, wonderful work Berta.
  12. P

Bear, sort of

Thanks for all the input, its very helpful
  13. P

Bear, sort of

Very nice work TY for sharing
  14. P

Bear, sort of

The grown Grandson said call him Chubby as his short arms look like they are holding his belly after a meal
  15. P

Bear, sort of

This is my first attempt with a Log. 16 inches tall, 6 in diameter, from a tree taken down 2 years ago, Silver Maple, and turned out to be Spalted. I beat the heck of of it, was very hard. Trying different things, not great but I like him.
  16. P

Zinnsser Shellac

Well would hate to open it and get blasted...but it dried fine looks good.
  17. P

Zinnsser Shellac

It was sure odd, and the shellac is fine, used it, dried fine, clear. Probably will toss the rest, dont want it popping again
  18. P

Zinnsser Shellac

Have a small can of Zinnsser shellac, when I opened it, the cap Popped about 2 feet in the air. This happen to anyone?
  19. P

Loss of a Son

Condolences for Skymaster and Family, Prayers sent
  20. P

Kuska

Danny the only spoons I have done are from Oak barrel staves....large for mash, and outside large cooking vessels, not fancy but stout. Like to try a few tho

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS