Search results

1. P

Need CNC nameplate

Ken received the piece back, looks great Thank You.
  2. P

Sold a wood burning

Remarkable
  3. P

Because I can

Outstanding
  4. P

Need CNC nameplate

I like it, works for me. Vcarve is fine. Let me know how to proceed, do you want me to send the wood, payment, please let me know. Thank you again
  5. P

Need CNC nameplate

Scott many thanks, my scrolling with letters leaves much to be desired
  6. P

Need CNC nameplate

I am sorry for being cryptic, I like the Inset version. In terms of Font, not tied to a Specific one, for instance, the Letters in the Inset are fine, or anything similar you may have .
  7. P

Need CNC nameplate

can you go only half way or less, letters will be prominent? I can send a scrap along with the piece of black walnut, and payment if you wish. You may utilize whatever works, and Thank you Pete
  8. P

Need CNC nameplate

These are the pieces
  9. P

Need CNC nameplate

The Thickness is 1/2 inch Attaching some choices of wording/Fonts but open to what you might suggest
  10. P

Need CNC nameplate

am making a Deskset, Black Walnut, for a friend and tried to Scrollsaw the following, which started terribly, wont use it. Dr. Bonnie Molina The name will be like a desk nameplate, on an 11" W x 2 1/2" H and attached to the deskset. If its not worth your time, just say so, no problem, again...
  11. P

New antique tools acquired

Great stuff thanks for those pics
  12. P

Happy Birthday FredP

Happy and Healthy Fred
  13. P

Newbie in Mebane

Welcome Wiley
  14. P

Happy Birthday creasman

Happy and Healthy
  15. P

New in Charlotte

Welcome, great folks, so much knowledge, and helpful
  16. P

Whirligig

I have made some over time, various wood, used steel rods from HD for shaft, designs just made them up or used Images from searches. The Pizza guy was for a friend with Pizza Parlors called Big Apple. Cutting the angles on the Hub for propeller blades was a pain, and Bending the Rod for the...
  17. P

Happy Birthday Graywolf

Happy Birthday
  18. P

Sanding Box

Have a small dust collector coming, looking at Plans for a sanding box. Dont need a very large one, planning on 2' x 2', pegboard, 4" collector, baffles. Is it worth making?

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS