Search results

1. ScottM

Schaff chisels reviews here please

Sorry. Forgot to zero out my calipers first. Actual about .1 under an inch
  2. ScottM

Schaff chisels reviews here please

Mine came on Wednesday. Not sure when I will have time to really work on them. First impressions: - very nice packaging - liked the thank you note included - measured 1" chisel with calipers and it measured 1.2". More is good - bottom not 100% flat but will not take much to flatten - Looked...
  3. ScottM

Help With A Shaper

Lowell pictures would help.
  4. ScottM

Sold a wood burning

Preston that is beautiful but $10 an hour? Worth at least twice maybe four times that. Trust me I sell some of my scroll saw work. Pricing is the hardest thing to do.
  5. ScottM

For sale: Jet 1014 Lathe, Ridgid 4331 Planer

There is a waiting period on how soon a new user can send PM's. It is part of our spam protection process.
  6. ScottM

Klingspor Discount

I took a quick look, and it appears you did not start a post in the "who we are forum" and tell us something about yourself. It is part of the DQ requirements. You are also too new. Here is more info: https://ncwoodworker.net/forums/index.php?resources/ncww-discount-program-dq.31/
  7. ScottM

Rikon Sander Switch

Try ereplacementparts.com. If you can get the number of the switch check on eBay.
  8. ScottM

A little snowy day project

Great work Pete.
  9. reassign .png

reassign .png

10. ScottM

Wanted - Osage Orange

https://www.cookwoods.com/collections/osage-orange/products/osage-orange-w151124
  11. ScottM

Sea Turtle fretwork

Nice job Berta. Are you playing with spiral blades?
  12. ScottM

Low temperature glue up help

If you were closer, I would tell you just to bring it over to my shop.
  13. ScottM

First woodworking project for nephew

He has sawdust in his blood.
  14. ScottM

Beetle Kill Pine

I have found some at Lowes. It was pine wall planking.
  15. ScottM

What Happened

Not sure the why's or where's but Bruce's last post before starting this tread was on January 7th. If he had not been logged in then he could not have posted.
  16. ScottM

Work in progress shop

Hey, my brother-in-law is a beer can collector. He has over 15k cans in his collection. If you still have the cans, he might be interested in buying them.
  17. ScottM

Schaff tool chisels

Thanks Mike. Same price as Dave.
  18. ScottM

Opinions on Upcoming Sale of Table Saw Sale

Klingspor sells the Saw Stop too. That is where I got mine.
  19. ScottM

Need CNC nameplate

Yes, I understand. Letters are not the easiest things to cut.
  20. ScottM

Need CNC nameplate

To achieve a similar look with a scroll saw there are really two options. First you can do a simple inlay by cutting the letters and the plate at a slight angle. The angle will depend on the thickness of the wood and the blade kerf. The other is to resaw the piece of wood you are using for a...

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS