Search results

1. E

Where do you buy your hardwood?

I'm looking for some suppliers of hardwood - either green or dried.  Where do you get yours?
  2. E

A few things I've turned lately.

These are a few of the things that I've done lately. I got a good deal on some Maple and Cherry burl caps on Black Friday. The vase is Spalted Hackberry dyed blue and the large flower form is from my Maple burl stash. C&C Welcome. Thanks for looking. View image in gallery View image in...
  3. E

Lathe Curtain

View image in gallery View image in gallery This is my latest project. I'm getting tired of slinging chips all over the shop so I decided to try a curtain around the lathe. It's not quite finished but I think it will keep the rest of the shop clean. View image in gallery...
  4. E

Cyclopse Cat Hollow form

This was a burl wrapped around about a 3" limb. I'm sorry I didn't get a picture of it before I started. View image in gallery View image in gallery View image in gallery View image in gallery View image in gallery View image in gallery
  5. E

Home made lathe and articulated arm

Here are a few pictures from back in April/May when I built my latest lathe. This is about the 5th one that I've done adding improvements each time. Thanks for looking. View image in gallery View image in gallery View image in gallery View image in gallery View image in...
  6. E

Turnings Since I started 6 months ago.

I haven't posted here before so I thought it would be good to introduce myself with some of my work. I needed an incentive to clean my work bench off tonight and I thought it would be nice to see what I've done since I started with turning these things called art. So far, I've made about 45...

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS