2. sawman101

Christmas Keepsake Boxes

Fine work David!
  3. sawman101

Newbie and new member Western NC-hope pics are ok

Welcome to the family Rob!
  4. sawman101

Puzzle Box 3 completed

Very interesting project and well done Richo!
  5. sawman101

New Member In Oak Ridge

Welcome to the family Mac! Your spice box is amazing, outstanding craftsmanship and crazy beautiful grain patterns--I love it!
  6. sawman101

RED OAK TABLE TOP BLANK, LIVE EDGE--PRICE CUT!

This great piece of red oak slab needs a new home.
  7. sawman101

Happy Birthday drw

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DONN! THIS GREAT OCCASION CALLS FOR SOME FANTASTIC NEW TOOL IN YOUR SHOP!
  8. sawman101

PEN BLANKS BLOWOUT DEAL!

33 assorted exotic wood pen blanks, all dry and ready to turn into beautiful hardwood pens. 33 pen blanks for $25 plus $12 shipping. Cash, check, PayPal, or Credit Card. Larger quantities available, PM for further information. 3/4"x3/4"x5-6"+/- May include bloodwood, padauk, zebrawood, jatoba...
  9. sawman101

New Boxes

Great craftsmanship Dan and beautiful wood choices!
  10. sawman101

Latest table- pics

Fantastic!
  11. sawman101

Happy Birthday ScottM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LITTLE BROTHER!
  12. sawman101

END TABLES

Shhh....I want people to think I made it.
  13. sawman101

Monkypod and African Paduak slab

I've seen this table top, it just needs legs to complete a beautiful, exotic table. This piece is magnificent and worth 4 times the asking price just for an unfinished Monkey Pod slab not to mention this has been finished and edged with Padauk. I wish I had room in my house for a table this size.
  14. sawman101

RED ELM

Jerry Clark brought a length of Red Elm log to my shop to saw into boards. The grain patterns were surprisingly wonderful--I attached some photos of 3 boards from that log. Very heavy and dense, moisture content is still quite high. The pieces will someday become boxes, I hope.
  15. sawman101

Resawing

Well hey y'all, that saw is the HAMMER 3800 band saw I won at the Spring Raffle several years back--it sure do make saw dust! Also sawed out a piece of red elm, still wet, that has the most amazing grain and leopard spots inside. Looking forward to drying and using this lumber for some special...
  16. sawman101

New Wood Lathe

A prize that will definitely produce beautiful pieces of art, unsurpassed by the very best, because our Charlie is THE VERY BEST!
  17. sawman101

END TABLES

I made this end table and another to match it, from cherry and black walnut. Under the glass top is a large fretwork. The legs were also cut on the scroll saw, I wish they showed in the pictures. I entered this one in our annual Western Piedmont Woodcrafters woodworking contest and won first...
  18. sawman101

New table, I think.

Just plain gorgeous! I really love the design and the wonderful wood grain!
  19. sawman101

Stanley Miter box

Hello son--there is still a sheet of ply in my carport with your name on it! You sho8uld visit me too on the way to Mike's.

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS