Search results

1. Robert166

Rosewood veneer table top and walnut legs

Yes, maple is an excellent choice, especially because I have some, lol
  2. Robert166

Yes it is bare wood, I will wet them down and see how that looks. I don't have enough matching legs to do two tables. I have seen some tables use metal legs, which may look okay. Found a boatload of them on Amazon. Do you know of another site that sells metal legs?
  3. Robert166

I think you are correct, I don’t like the look.
  4. Robert166

I salvaged a large conference table top with what I believe is rosewood veneer on the top. (I can post a picture later) I also salvaged some walnut table legs. Thinking about making a couple of end tables. I am considering using walnut around the edges. I am wondering if this would "look" odd? I...
  5. Robert166

New Caster for my workbench

I need to replace the casters on my workbench. I want the type that lock completely. The bench is very heavy, approximately 300 pounds empty, 400 with my other stuff. Any suggestions on a quality caster?
  6. Robert166

White Oak Boards and Beams for sale

If you don’t want people “cherry picking” a few boards, going threw the whole stack to look at the bottom ones. Then again I ask are you wanting to sell the wood as one complete transaction? If that is the case, the asking price will be approximately $8,000 - $8500 excluding the beams. That I...
  7. Robert166

Shop Vac Bag Knock Offs

Basic shop vac, just trying to find some bags. Maybe I should just rig it into my main dust collector that blows the saw dust out the back of the shop. Would be overkill and quite aggravating but what the heck! I am going for it! They can keep their little raggedy shop vac bags! Gonna feel...
  8. Robert166

Makita Track Saw

So, are you saying “yeah I used a dewalt blade, or yeah I hit a nail too?”
  9. Robert166

Makita Track Saw

Well I figured it would happen, cut a finishing nail with the saw. :mad: Anyway it still cuts, not as well obviously. New Makita blade is $45. Dewalt brand at Lowes $18. Anyone ever tried the Dewalt blade in the Makita?
  10. Robert166

Shop Vac Bag Knock Offs

So I found the bag! All excited and everything, clicked on the checkout button and got this message: Our storefront is temporarily closed due to COVID19. We apologize for the inconvenience. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
  11. Robert166

Shop Vac Bag Knock Offs

Yes that is it, but they are out of the one I need also. It is part #91932, shop vac that attaches to a wall, small unit perfect for my sanders.
  12. Robert166

Shop Vac Bag Knock Offs

I did, there is one I cannot find. I seem to vaguely recall a website that sold knock offs for half the price of name brands, but cant find it.
  13. Robert166

Shop Vac Bag Knock Offs

Trying to find some bags for my shop vacs. I have 3 different size vacs, isn’t there a knock off of these bags? I can’t find a website that has all 3 types of knock offs. I dont care if the bags are shopvac brands or not. I just need some bags.
  14. Robert166

Makita Track Saw

Mini-review For the price I was expecting something with a little more metal and less plastic. Unit seems small and very lightweight cheap feeling. Cutting through a 2 inch table top, it seemed to struggle more than I would have expected. I wasn't forcing it either, slow and steady. Dust...
  15. Robert166

Makita Track Saw

I ordered the Powertec tracks as well, was concerned they would not be made as well as the Makita brand. But that makes me feel better. Thanks Martin!
  16. Robert166

Makita Track Saw

Well I pulled the trigger on a track saw, after lots of YouTube reviews and talking myself in to and out of a track saw, the Makita SP6000J was the choice. Wanted the cordless version, but the price and waiting until July to get it, nope. Not sure on the tracks, they are not the Makita brand...
  17. Robert166

RDU CL - Lion Miter Trimmer - $150 (Hillsborough) (Edit - SOLD)

Tinkered with it some, wish it had marks on it for other angles, but no.
  18. Robert166

RDU CL - Lion Miter Trimmer - $150 (Hillsborough) (Edit - SOLD)

Picked up today, it has been used very little. Been wanting one for awhile.

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS