Search results

1. Flute Maker

2021 Raffle Winners

Yes congratulations to all the winners. Thank you Neal for all you do. And anyone else that might have had any part in helping put this all together!
  2. Flute Maker

Woodcarving Books Free….Spoken for!

I have a stack of woodcarving books… Instructional and some have patterns in them. These are books not magazines….I’ve had them for yrs and they are like new….unused. I thought I was going to do some carving but never did… If interested message me! If no interest they go in trash.
  3. Flute Maker

Who Took Over?

Thanks Neal
  4. Flute Maker

Who Took Over?

Who took over www.woodcraftblades.com? Is this the guy that was recommended on here that was highly recommended and had great product for great price? I think you had to buy at least 5 from him.
  5. Flute Maker

For Sale Simple Hollowing System (Trade for Turning Tools)

I will trade this for either a Dway turning tool or a Thompson turning tool with a handle…preferring bowl or spindle gouge…. Or 2 unhandled tools…. Or another good brand name you might have.
  6. Flute Maker

Band Saw blade advice needed.

What company took over? I edited this..I had posted took the money over lol
  7. Flute Maker

Rainbow Carving

That is really beautiful !
  8. Flute Maker

This is the one I have except the swan neck hollowing tool is $74 extra https://www.simplewoodturningtools.com/collections/simple-hollowing-system/products/shs-with-laser-carbide-tools
  9. Flute Maker

This has been used very little. I don’t use it. It is just getting dusty. It comes with swan neck hollowing tool which was extra $150 shipped
  10. Flute Maker

Ever Seen or Use one?

Thanks guys!!! I didn’t think it was “good”. !
  11. Flute Maker

Ever Seen or Use one?

Is this too good to be true? I have at times could really have used one...
  12. Flute Maker

Lost my mom

So very sorry for your loss.My prayers for you an your family!
  13. Flute Maker

Wanting a Vacuum Chuck for Woodturning

Thanks everybody for all the info and pictures.It helps a lot. ! I appreciate it!!!!
  14. Flute Maker

Looking for a Cordless Dremel or other Brand

I actually have one Ive had for 30 plus yrs....Still works good.I wanted a cordless so I could sit outside on my stool and do somethings
  15. Flute Maker

Looking for a Cordless Dremel or other Brand

I am looking for a cordless dremel, a Worx tool or some other brand like the dremel.I looked at the dremels in our big box store and they look like junk or were too big and bulky...I want a small one but not a craft type one or one you cut dogs nail nails with but one that will do a little...
  16. Flute Maker

Wanting a Vacuum Chuck for Woodturning

I am sort of contemplating a vacuum chuck to be used in my woodturning.. (Thanks Charles for bringing the need to know what I would use this for to my attention!). Don’t feel like putting together or making one….too many things already to do. But I would like one maybe someone started and...
  17. Flute Maker

With deepest sympathy

My prayers and thoughts are with you Cathy....Praying for you and the family!!

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS