Search results

1. D

Noise from DC

Thanks guys, I guess I'm leak hunting.
  2. D

Noise from DC

When only one gate is open on my Oneida 3HP DC, I have recently started hearing a high pitched almost 'whistle' sound. I have to open a second gate about halfway to get rid of it. Does this mean I have a leak somewhere? I haven't noticed any drop in suction. Thanks for any help.
  3. D

Fuji Spray System Owners

I have the Semi Pro 2 and have no complaints. I also use the 3M PPS 2.0 disposable cup system and love it.
  4. D

Decision made to downsize "shop" - upcoming "clean-out sale"

If you have any of that plywood that we got a few months back, I'll take it!!
  5. D

GONE - FREE - Peruvian Walnut in Greensboro

I have approximately 10BF(9.75) of Peruvian Walnut free to whoever wants to come get it. I bought it for a project, but had an allergic reaction to it, so I'll never use it. Thanks, David
  6. D

Worksharp WS300 with Knife sharpener - SOLD

I have a WS 3000 that is in great shape. Includes everything that came with the kit plus the knife sharpener and a leather strop wheel. Let me know if you have any questions. Asking $200
  7. D

ALL CLAIMED: 5/8" PREFINISHED Baltic Birch Plywood (4x8)

I'm available Thursday to pick mine up, just need the where and when. I'd like to be at Larrys when you get there to help unload.
  8. D

Case construction before pocket holes... what were the options?

I've always used dado construction for cabinets. I'm not crazy about pocket screws either. Lots and lots of videos on YouTube on how to make them with either the table saw or router. A dado blade set and table saw is definitely the quickest way if you're doing a lot of them.
  9. D

Nancy Hiller cancer fund

I came here to post this, you beat me to it. An inspiring cabinet maker who needs help.
  10. D

ALL CLAIMED: 5/8" PREFINISHED Baltic Birch Plywood (4x8)

If there is any left, I'm interested also. At least 2 sheets, 5 if available. I'm in NW Greensboro too and could meet at Larry's. I have a truck to haul mine.
  11. D

Handsaw restoration

Great job! Really nice looking saw.
  12. D

First Attempt at Maloof Style Rocking Chair

amazing work, it's beautiful!
  13. D

Arm-r-Seal hardening in the can

Thanks for the great tips. I don't have any inert gases laying around, so I think I'll try some of the other tips and order the Bloxygen.
  14. D

Arm-r-Seal hardening in the can

I love Arm-r-Seal, but every single time I open the can there is a hardened layer on top that I have to scrape out. This will happen as quickly as overnight. The can isn't damaged and I always close it with a rubber mallet. Why does this happen? How can I stop it?
  15. D

Bench for Christmas

Great looking bench!
  16. D

Dust Collection alternatives

I have 2 of them in my shop, both with dust deputy's (they fit on top perfectly). They work great. I also have a Festool CT 26 and they are, IMO, comparable.
  17. D

Another little cherry table.....

Beautiful table. When your can of poly is gone, buy some Arm-R-Seal, you'll never go back.
  18. D

Grandfather Clock / Tall Case Clock Project

That is beautiful! Nice work.
  19. D

Local hardwood

I live exactly 25 minutes from both Wall lumber and the Hardwood Store in Gibsonville. I had a bad experience at the Hardwood Store about 2 years ago and started going to Wall lumber exclusively and couldn't be happier, the guys there are great. Just to add, I recently tried giving the...
  20. D

Morning view

Quite a transformation! And a quick one.

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS