Search results

1. bobby g

Closet shoe shelf

Nice job Bob. What did you edge it with?
  2. bobby g

Over-The -Top Sanding supply cabinet!

Thanks to all for your thoughtful and generous responses.
  3. bobby g

Mid-size lathe wanted

I’m interested. Please se pm. Thanks. bob.
  4. bobby g

Thanks Bas. Your sense of humor is unparalleled.
  5. bobby g

We do Fred! And, we are sooo lucky to share the shop.
  6. bobby g

About a week ago Jean and I decided to put drawer fronts on an old storage cabinet that had not been totally completed. It had lived for a while in a closet holding CD's (where it wasn't seen) and then repurposed in my shop for several years for cabinet hardware storage where no one cared...
  7. bobby g

Updating an outdoor bench

Great Job Neal!
  8. bobby g

Couple of new boards:

Nice work Jeff.
  9. bobby g

Senco Framing Nails and Pneumatic Gun

Senco Framing Nails andPneumatic Gun. About 950 in each box. $20 each. About 4500 in each box. $35 each . Senco nail gun. Heavy weight. Works fine. $50. Get ready to build that shop! Buy everything for $150. Cash only please. Located in Pittsboro.
  10. bobby g

FREE 10" Craftsman Radial Arm Saw Blades

Definitely! I sure did make a lot of fun & uncomplicated things with that saw. It was my entire power tool shop in the beginning. :)
  11. bobby g

FREE 10" Craftsman Radial Arm Saw Blades

FREE 10" Craftsman Radial Arm Saw Blades. Well used. Free!
  12. bobby g

Makita 3 X 21 Belt Sander - $110 OBO

Now $110 OBO Makita model 9900B, 3 X 21 belt sander. An oldie but goodie Makita power tool in excellent condition. More than 2 dozen assorted grit belts are included. From the manufacturer: This belt sander has an all ball bearing construction for a long tool life, it also has a 7.8 amp motor...
  13. bobby g

Porter Cable Finish Nailer

Porter Cable model FN250SB, straight 16 gauge finish nailer. New in box - never used. Located in Pittsboro. $75.00 cash only please.
  14. bobby g

Belt Sander

Sorry, all of mine are 3 X 21. Bob
  15. bobby g

Box at door

Sorry that I keep calling you Jack.:)
  16. bobby g

Door Repair

I've got plenty of Bondo if you want to drive out to my shop (just west of Jordan Lake off of Hwy 64).
  17. bobby g

***FREE*** Hardwood

Jean and I are definitely interested and can head your way whenever you're ready. We're still engaged in making boards.
  18. bobby g

Latest project completed - UPDATED

Thanks Bas. We had been talking about replacing the very formal looking piece that was in the foyer for a long time; one year maybe? So then about 3-4 months ago we searched for images of foyer tables on the internet and we selected a few "likes" after looking at probably hundreds. They all had...
  19. bobby g

Latest project completed - UPDATED

Thank you all for your kind and thoughtful comments. Bob and Jean.

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS