Search results

1. blazeman45

ISO 1/4” MDF Bead Board Plywood

Checked the inner web and can’t find any locally… anyone have any ideas or possibly have some laying around they want to part ways with?? Steve
  2. blazeman45

***FREE*** Hardwood

After closing our business May 1st and preparing to move...I am cleaning the shop... I have a ton of hardwood scraps mostly 8/4. They vary in width and lengths with most being around 16-24” long. I have an abundance of walnut and the remainder is cherry, maple, and Sapelle. Let me know if...
  3. blazeman45

Metal Building for Shop - Looking for Advice

Has anyone erected an all metal building for their shop? I am likely going that route due to costs but condensation is a major concern for me. I am having the slab poured over plastic to provide a vapor barrier there. I plan to let the slab cure for approximately 6 weeks before I have the...
  4. blazeman45

Help Identifying Tree

So I am clearing land for our new house and have this tree I cut.. while I can tell any species of wood in the lumber yard... I know zero about them alive. I think I know what this is but want opinions before I say what I think it is.
  5. blazeman45

Big Knife Block

25 slot walnut on a 45 degree angle. Built for a clients large knife collection. Weighs 26# and 16 1/2” long.
  6. blazeman45

Plano Panel Clamps

I have a set of 3 with wall track... need them out of my way. $100
  7. blazeman45

Yale 3 ton Chain Lift

Vintage chain hoist... model “Pul Lift” $50... must pick up or PE
  8. blazeman45

Oops... only takes a second

So I upgraded my DC to a 5hp Oneida and all I can say is wow! However, I decided to leave my existing snap lock ductwork in place... I was super cautious about leaving at least one gate open for the first week... picture says the rest! Don’t close all the gates! Lol! 3 hours of work today and it...
  9. blazeman45

12” - 120 Grit PSA discs

Checking to see if anyone needs some... I have to order a minimum of 25 and can’t use that many before they may deteriorate. $3.75 each.
  10. blazeman45

Pony Clamps

ISO 3/4 Pony pipe clamps... don’t necessarily need the pipe as I have plenty. If anyone has extras laying around that they want to sale please let me know. Thanks Steve
  11. blazeman45

Laguna 2hp Cyclone Dust Collector

I have ordered a new Oneida dust collector and will be selling my Laguna once it arrives in a couple of weeks. The Laguna has served me well and still does a good job. However, due to my growing business I need more capacity. The unit is approximately 6-7 years old and has no issues that I know...
  12. blazeman45

HVLP Recommendations

Looking for recommendations on an HVLP that can spray latex as well as other thin finishes. I have several projects upcoming and it is time to upgrade to a quality system. Looking at the Graco TC Pro as well as Earlex systems. Open to suggestions from those who have a system.
  13. blazeman45

ISO Laminate

Need to redo the top on my out feed table and looking for a piece of laminate minimum 50” x 60”. Anyone have a piece laying around that you want to sale? Thanks Steve
  14. blazeman45

6/4 Acacia

Anyone know where I can buy 6/4 Acacia in the Greensboro area? Need about 10 BF.
  15. blazeman45

WTB Air Cleaner

Looking for a ceiling mounted air cleaner that is in good condition.
  16. blazeman45

Violin Board

It never ceases to amaze me what people request us to build! I loved building this one as it was for a music teacher! Cherry, walnut, & maple! She absolutely loved it!!
  17. blazeman45

Optical Illusion Board

My latest optical illusion project. It is all end grain built with Sapele, Hard Maple, and Paduak.
  18. blazeman45

ISO CNC Owners

I need a 14”x14” template cut from MDF on a CNC so that all four sides are exactly the same. Specifically the pattern is a Fire Dept Maltese Cross. If anyone can refer someone near Greensboro it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks Steve
  19. blazeman45

Looking at Sawstop... who has one?

I’m seriously considering a new Sawstop table saw... aside from the obvious safety features, who has one and can give goods and bads on performance. I’m really curious about their claim on dust collection and the riving knife. I’m looking at the 3hp professional cabinet model. Thanks Steve
  20. blazeman45

ISO Pipe Clamps

Looking for 3/4” clamps... prefer Pony clamps. Do not need the pipes as I have plenty... let me know if you have any you want to part with. Thanks much!! Steve

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS