Search results

1. TB2

Cherry drawer boxes

Willem, May I ask where you get your lumber and supply’s? In the cabinet business myself in Wadesboro and get mine from Rugby’s. Haven’t checked on paint grade lately been on a bunch of oak cabinets. But will tomorrow. Have a large set around corner for a 250 year old estate. Painted of course...
  2. TB2

HAPPY HAPPY EASTER

Happy Easter all
  3. TB2

Picked up the free lathe

Enjoy it. And it was an enjoyable visit. Thanks
  4. TB2

Old iron

Good afternoon Only things left is table saw. Sure hate to see it go to landfill. I know someone is interested
  5. TB2

Need pine cheap

Mike remind me when you call tomorrow. May can help
  6. TB2

Makers Mark

I sign and date every cabinet that leaves my shop. They may never see it but it’s there. Signed a wall in an old{200 year} house today that we are remodeling.
  7. TB2

Old iron

Mike it’s yours. Don’t think I can pm and if I could don’t know how. Give me a call tomorrow. Thanks. [phone number removed and PM'd to @Mike Davis]
  8. TB2

Old iron

And that goes for anyone. I just can’t hold for long time. Hate to see it go to landfill
  9. TB2

Old iron

Jim. When could you pick up. If you can pick up in week or so I’ll hold for ya
  10. TB2

Old iron

Good evening. A friend has some old iron he needs to get rid of. Only problem is it has to be next few days. An old lathe. An old delta table saw. Both without motors. Also an old red star radial arm saw. I had one for years and it worked great. Free for the taking but must pick up in wadesboro...
  11. TB2

Dust Removal

Didn’t used to till my wife started helping me. Went to town one day and came back thought the place was on fire.
  12. TB2

I bought a thrift store Williams & Hussey

When ya get tired of it let me know.
  13. TB2

If'n you're interested in old iron...

I have two that I run my stiles and rails on everyday. Better shape than those though. Still good machines
  14. TB2

How I kick start a commission

As Willem said. Simple casework. Kitchen cabinets on bottom. Do this everyday. You can make it all on one or have repeat customers. I like repeat. Might be why we 8-10 months out.
  15. TB2

How I kick start a commission

My cost would be 2500-3000. Depending on finish and customer suppling knobs,handles.
  16. TB2

Alternative to Kreg brand screws?

Rick. I think they are open 7:30-4:30. Talk to JJ at the front desk
  17. TB2

Alternative to Kreg brand screws?

Where do you get your lumber? Being a cabinetmaker I get mine from Rugby out of Kernersville or Wurth out of Charlotte. But I may buy 2500-5000 at a time. Not sure but Wurth may have a Raleigh post.
  18. TB2

Another fascinating video

Being a pilot and a cabinetmaker I really enjoyed this video. Thanks Martin
  19. TB2

Wanted or Willing to Trade - 30in Unifence Rail or Biesemeyer Fence - Trade Complete

After a touch with my grinder on my fence everything worked great. Thanks Jared
  20. TB2

Wanted or Willing to Trade - 30in Unifence Rail or Biesemeyer Fence - Trade Complete

And mine. Don’t see why they wouldn’t interchange. Bolts are in same place looks to me. But y’all ck it out and let us know. Thanks so much

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS