Search results

1. P

Hobbyist in Wilmington

Definitely appreciate it! But I hope you will share pics of your space. I'm sure its plenty awesome.
  2. P

Hobbyist in Wilmington

I'm sure you have a great space brother. Any space for woodworking is great space in my book.
  3. P

Hobbyist in Wilmington

Appreciate it everyone! Happy to be here.
  4. P

Hobbyist in Wilmington

Thanks for the tip! There are 4 LED fixtures and its pretty damn bright in there at night (this pic was taken in the daylight). But can definitely add more as needed.
  5. P

Hobbyist in Wilmington

Thanks, Mike. Pics of my shop project below. Tools still being moved back in as we speak. Before: After:
  6. P

Hobbyist in Wilmington

Hey guys, a little overdue here. As the title says, I am a hobbyist in Wilmington. Have a 24x24 shop in my backyard where I try to make furniture, cutting boards, and eventually cabinets and other things. Made some significant upgrades by insulating and drywalling it last month. Also upgraded my...
  7. P

SOLD - Delta Unisaw and Excalibur Sliding Table

Hey Jeff, can you send me a pm? Apparently I dont have permission.
  8. P

FOR SALE.....Walnut, rough cut, air dried (Sold)

I'm in Wilmington. I can possibly get a trailer and make the buy. If everyone wants to get in on this I'm cool with that. Maybe next closest person to Wilmington can get the next load? Would need to nail down a price. I can give OP a call tomorrow.
  9. P

FOR SALE.....Walnut, rough cut, air dried (Sold)

How much for the lot? It doesn't say how much board feet you have there unless I missed it.

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS