1. jrs

SOLD: Gently used Shaper Origin - $2000 OBO

Note that there's a sale pending
  2. jrs

Let me know if you need more information
  3. jrs

Hi folks- I've decided to part with my shaper origin. I've had it since last June and have used it about a dozen times. It works great but I've got a desktop CNC on order, and don't envision using this any longer. The Shaper Origin is a hand-held CNC router. It's pretty easy to use, and some...
  4. jrs

SOLD: Bench Dogs ProTop bench top router table - $50

I've upgraded to an in-saw router table so I no longer need this. it was $250 new about eight years ago. Note that it's not a router lift, just a router insert plate. It's in good shape, mostly used for rounding over small stuff. The thing itself is about 23-3/4" wide x 15" deep 16-1/2"...
  5. jrs

For sale: 3-HP Jet Cabinet Saw with 52" micro-adjust fence, router lift, and router cabinet -- $600 (SOLD)

Yeah, as I was installing flooring I realized that I didn't put the location, so I edited the post. I am in the Matthews/Stallings area, behind Mario's pizza
  6. jrs

For sale: 3-HP Jet Cabinet Saw with 52" micro-adjust fence, router lift, and router cabinet -- $600 (SOLD)

I'm posting this here before other places so maybe it can find a good home :D I am selling my jet cabinet saw (I think that it was a JTAS 10-XL or something like that). The saw is about 18 years old and still in great shape. I am downsizing to a smaller saw to get more room in the garage, and...
  7. jrs

Bought a new CNC router.

An 80mm spindle would be nice - maybe it's worth spending the extra $10 for the three-year protection plan on the Makita...
  8. jrs

Bought a new CNC router.

I've got one supposedly arriving sometime in early April! What software are you using for designs?
  9. jrs

Dog Food Bowl Stand

Agreed, that is very nice
  10. jrs

Tenons on 12" sliding miter saw

(of course, you could also just use a pull saw)
  11. jrs

Tenons on 12" sliding miter saw

Alternatively you could use a router, circular saw, or a bandsaw. Router or circular saw would enable you to keep the wood steady so probably a little safer. With either the circular saw or router you'd probably want some level of sacrificial lumber on either side for support (and obviously a...
  12. jrs

Any experiences with the Laguna p|flux ?

Wow, thanks for the detailed response. I already new about the assembly challenges, I watched a video on youtube about it. I'd be running a new 220v line for it so will likely just go with 30a if I end up getting it. I missed the Laguna sale :( so waiting to hear from the local Woodcraft to...
  13. jrs

Any experiences with the Laguna p|flux ?

Looking to upgrade the DC in my garage shop to a cyclone. I've got a few new projects planned and actually some time to do them. I am leaning towards the Laguna p|flux (either the 2 or 3 hp variety) to replace my 1.5hp Jet (which works great but I don't like changing the bags -- dust is a...
  14. jrs

Black Walnut Floating Top End Table

that is fantastic. How did you like the Odie's oil? I am considering a walnut desktop and Odie's is one of the frontrunners. How does it handle water rings?
  15. jrs

Osborne Miter Gauge - FB Marketplace

That's the one that I use as well. Not sure if there are better choices now but at the time it was my choice. Still works like a champ
  16. jrs

Need to find a home for some wood pieces

Also sounds like they would be great for a drawer organizer grid.

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS