Search results

1. gfernandez

Local wide-belt sander in RTP area

Try calling Scott Smith, he is local and an excellent resource. http://www.quartersawnoak.com/
  2. gfernandez

Shiplap in the shop

That looks fantastic. Any particular story as to why you chose to use it?
  3. gfernandez

Where to find Jet Drill Press handle

This is the direction I am going in. Thanks!
  4. gfernandez

Thanks. You are correct, they all come from China, but some ship from the US and don't take 6 weeks to get here. My broken one which is an original Jet part, with the exception of a metal sleeve which the set screw goes through, is all plastic. Let me look again at the ereplacement one, I did...
  5. gfernandez

So the drill press crank handle for my Jet JDP-17MFW shattered the other day while turning it. Gluing it back together is not an option. Looking for recommendations on replacement part that is not $35 plus S/H. Does anyone know another more economical place to buy, comparable item, or a way to...
  6. gfernandez

Pittsboro to G'boro or Walnut Cove?

Mike, I am taking my son to a track meet at Ronald Reagan High School in Winston Salem tomorrow. Looks like it's about 30 minutes from you. If someone can drop off the item at my place (near 55 and 540) in Cary today or tomorrow before 11am, and pick it up Saturday afternoon in the high school...
  7. gfernandez

RDU Lunch - Friday April 16

I know everyone already knows this, but I will throw it out there anyway. If you are vaccinated you can still possibly transmit COVID to someone else. So you may not get sick, but someone who is close to you may if they are not vaccinated. Depending on your home or work environment, this may or...
  8. gfernandez

Battery Powered Chainsaws

I bought one of these for my gas saw and it is a game changer. Absolutely worth the price.
  9. gfernandez

ISO cut off scraps...

How thin can it be? I have some sapele
  10. gfernandez

Forest Woodworker ll

Ouch! Hope you heal quickly Mike.
  11. gfernandez

Table Saw Journey

I had my SawStop in the garage for several years, no issues. And whenever I had to call with a question, their support was great.
  12. gfernandez

COVID 19

Well, I am a physician and actually run a COVID clinic at a nuclear power plant with 10,000 employees. Lots of flawed logic here for sure, but people will believe what they want to believe. Now that people have had a chance to air their grievances, maybe time to move the focus back to...
  13. gfernandez

Anyone have pecan, cherry or hickory firewood?

I appreciate the offer, but I really need splits.
  14. gfernandez

That would work great Fred.
  15. gfernandez

Sounds good Fred! I'll give you a call later today. Gonzalo
  16. gfernandez

Thanks Rob, let me know and I will be happy to help as well.
  17. gfernandez

Thanks Jeff, I'll look into it. Ive seen the Franklin videos, they are very good. The cookers are handmade by a family owned company out of Alabama. Extremely well built with an eye for detail and great craftsmanship. If you appreciate that, which most of here do, it's a no brainer if you are...
  18. gfernandez

Hi Phil, I could, but am really looking for larger pieces to do longer cooks. Thank you for the offer.
  19. gfernandez

Hi All, Looking for pecan, cherry or hickory logs/branches for my offset smoker. I'm located in West Cary. Does not need to be cut or seasoned, but if it is that would be great. Please PM me if you have anything. I might be inclined to return the favor with some smoked food...............
  20. gfernandez

Just a Few

Looks more like a fine art gallery than home display. They are fabulous!

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS