Search results

1. J

Turner stuff

This is a interesting site for turners. Don Geiger is a master turner and invents solutions. Geiger's Solutions - Shop for Sharpening Systems
  2. J

Wood workbench top from HD

https://www.homedepot.com/p/Husky-72-in-Solid-Wood-Top-for-6-ft-Solid-Wood-Top-Workbench-G7200AS-US/206497844?irgwc=1&cm_mmc=afl-ir-10531-456723-&clickid=2V2xfL1WyxyLTj6wUx0Mo3YsUkEWVuy5RxIUUI0 Seems like a good deal.
  3. J

Getting back to my shop.

After moving to Florida it took a few months to get my new shop up and running. Started my first small piece.
  4. J

Festool

I would like to get a Festool vacuum system and seem to remember that someone here was a dealer. How can I contact them?
  5. J

Cherry end table finished.

Last coat of finish applied now to fasten the top on with cleats. Solid 3-D insert with laminated cherry and walnut edges. Legs and rails are walnut with some cherry banding which will darken to match the top.
  6. J

Cherry table top

I'm working on a new table top which is 20" x 32" cherry with a 3D inlay to give it attitude. Jeremy was great at helping me sand it down on his drum sander.
  7. J

Need to use a drum sander

I have a small (20 x 32) laminated cherry table top I need to run through a drum sander. Is there any one East of Raleigh that can help? I'm near Rocky Mount/Wilson.
  8. J

Cutting Boards Done

Oiled and waxed. Look great. 16" x 24" x 2" fir and walnut. Ready for cutting some BBQ?
  9. J

Large cutting boards

Making some large cutting boards. Laminated heart of pine with walnut inlays and end caps. 2" x 15" x 26". Ready for oil and wax finish.
  10. J

Jewelry boxes

Finished two jewelry boxes. One in walnut and one in cherry. Relatively simple however the SOSS hinges are a challenge.
  11. J

Hall Trees ...Coat racks

Finished a couple of hall trees. Walnut and and maple.
  12. J

Dewalt planer sale

Dewalt DW735x planer on sale on Ebay. $450.00 and free shipping. https://www.ebay.com/itm/201729267559?afepn=5337259887&rmvSB=true
  13. J

Prize

I won a quart of Waterlox in the raffle but it is n Oak Ridge, NC and I am in Rocky Mount, NC. How do I get it here? Any ideas?
  14. J

For Charlie

15. J

Cherry Dresser Completed

Finished my cherry dresser in time for Christmas. Gift to my wife.
  16. J

Cherry Chest of Drawers Finished

Well it took some work but I finished my cherry chest of drawers. Now to move this heavy object to my bedroom. Thanks to Glen for the cherry.
  17. J

GPS Hardwoods

Picked up some more cherry and some hard maple from Glen today. Great wood and great prices. GPS Hardwoods. :thumbs_up
  18. J

Pony Express to rocky Mount area from raleigh

I won a dust collector from the raffle but it is at Phil's house in Raleigh. Anyone coming to the Rocky Mount area? I can meet you half way if necessary. Or come see my shop. Any help would be appreciated. Jeff
  19. J

New technique in 3D blocks

Best picture I could do today but you can get the idea

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS