Search results

1. Danny Batchelor

Restored Jet saw

Great job! Looks like you have a lot of wood to saw. Your wood rack runneth over.
  2. Danny Batchelor

Using epoxy and fiberglass

Thanks.
  3. Danny Batchelor

Using epoxy and fiberglass

So how do you use baby powder?
  4. Danny Batchelor

WOW! JUST WOW!

Yes, I got a peek at his shop last week when I went to Pittsboro to pick up the box jig I had bought from him. The shop tour was definitely worth the drive. One thing that stood out was the placement of his dust collector nearly in the center of his almost square shop. Great idea! It was...
  5. Danny Batchelor

Added lighting...

Anybody have any experience with these: They say they generate 15,000 lm. Screw into a basic lightbulb socket.
  6. Danny Batchelor

Shiplap in the shop

That looks great. Far better than OSB.
  7. Danny Batchelor

Construction lumber prices

Every year I go to Brooks Contracting, in Goldston, and get a utility trailer load of compost to spread around my foundation plants and for my raised bed garden. This year I was charged $40. Last year I paid $32 for the same trailer load. When I complained about the price, I was told it was...
  8. Danny Batchelor

Plane Hammer

Beautiful. I’m sure your planes will enjoy being adjusted with that.
  9. Danny Batchelor

ALL CLAIMED: 5/8" PREFINISHED Baltic Birch Plywood (4x8)

I can take two of those for $80. I can come up any dry day. I’m just 30 miles south of you.
  10. Danny Batchelor

Miter Saw Station

Bas, did you fabricate the metal piece or buy it ready made?
  11. Danny Batchelor

Cutting small parts on a TS

Charlie mentioned he could cut pieces as small as 3/16”. He can. You should try to get a nickel tour of his TS operation.
  12. Danny Batchelor

Trout Landing Net

I would suggest epoxy. Longer open work time, waterproof and can be thicken in the event you need expansion between strips. Should you choose epoxy, you would need to varnish finished product to prevent delamination.
  13. Danny Batchelor

Bronze & Maple Burl Coffee Tamper

That makes a great gift!
  14. Danny Batchelor

Vise workshop second prototype

Vise is beautiful. You have done a great job documenting it as well. The photographs are excellent.
  15. Danny Batchelor

New-to-me 10" jointer restored

A very stocky beauty.
  16. Danny Batchelor

Falling a Walnut Tree

Bob, give Percy Flowers a call; sawyer east of Carthage. He is a mature guy with lots of info. 910-947-2642. He may have a tree service recommendation. If not give Caleb a call at Dave’s Trees. 910-603-7177
  17. Danny Batchelor

Post Covid Workshop - List attached - SOLD OUT

Thank you. I hope to see you before, but for certain, I’ll see you in June.
  18. Danny Batchelor

Klingspors Virtual Extravaganza 2020

Good opportunity for boat building and it’s always good working with Phil. (And as usual, lunch was excellent.) I would like to see a close up of the stems.
  19. Danny Batchelor

Input required

I volunteer at the Sandhills Habitat, which is headquartered in Moore County and they build houses in Richmond County as well. They are soon to start construction in Hoke County. I recently was asked by a member of the Development Committee to make model homes on a plaque for presentation to...

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS