Search results

1. B

Letter templates and plunge router

thanks everyone for just being here. I wish I had more time to devote to woodworking but got a day job and a side job. Maybe I'll get a little time to make a bird house or two. :)
  2. B

Ah thanks for the excuse to buy a CNC machine . . . . I believe I have entered the worlds most expensive hobby. So Ken do you have a CNC machine? How much do you charge for your work?
  3. B

Well I finally got around to finishing my sign. For anyone interested, I did a little write up on my adventure. I do recommend the Rockler templates. I thought they worked well. A creative person could find lots of uses for them. I didn't describe making the sign blank. Basically just a...
  4. B

Auction - Woodworking Tools

I left at 10:30 so I don't know what the woodworking stuff went for. When I left they were on little items
  5. B

Auction - Woodworking Tools

So they had a Grizzly G0555 Bandsaw and a Grizzly G0459 Drum sander. They were supposed to auction them off at 11:30 but I didn't stick around. Anyone know what they went for?
  6. B

Classifieds

I'd like a planer . . . . .
  7. B

Thoughts on Sign Making and the decision making process I wanted to make a sign and Rockler had their State Park font kits on sale Rockler Interlock Signmaker's Templates - State Park Font Kit, 3-3/8" Item #43820 $60. This kit has the bushing in it to ride inside the letter template. I went...
  8. B

I bought Rockler Interlock Signmaker's Templates - State Park Font Kit and it seems like I need a plunge router which I do not have. Any suggestions for routing letters into wood? suggestions as to which plunge router to buy or other suggestions. Thanks
  9. B

Fixing formica counter

Thanks for all the suggestions
  10. B

Fixing formica counter

I have a rental house with a formica counter in the kitchen. The counter has a chip out of it the size of an old Eisenhower dollar which exposes the wood underneath. Any way to repair the top without replacing the counter top?
  11. B

Dove Tail jig

Sorry it is this model WoodRiver - 12-1/2" Dovetail Jig With Half-Blind Template $89.99 $124.99 maybe this link works https://www.woodcraft.com/products/13-inch-dovetail-jig-with-half-blind-template-woodriver There is a porter cable that is about the same price when you figure in both...
  12. B

Dove Tail jig

I got an email this morning and this dove tail jig is on sale. I was wondering what your opinion is on it. I am half way looking for a dove tail jig. Hoping it is easy to use and appropriate for a novice. If you don't like this one, which one do you like...
  13. B

Awesome Custom Workbench

That's a work of art. I'd be afraid of messing it up (I'm a sub novice woodworker). Beautiful.
  14. B

We're moving the raffle up!!

how many tickets have been purchased so far?
  15. B

SOLD - 5 Woodworkers Guild of America Router DVDs for sale $40 now only $30!

$40 Now only $30 includes SBFR USPS shipping For Sale - 5 Woodworkers Guild of America DVDs 1. 8 Jigs for Hand Held Routers 2. Hand Held Router Techniques 3. Advanced Hand Held Router Techniques 4. Router Table Essentials 5. Router Table Joinery More Details on the contents can be found...
  16. B

Grizzly table saw in high point nc $600

Not mine. Looks like it has out feed tables. https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1232742690415261
  17. B

Black Walnut & Curly Maple Hall Table

I'm on it! See you this weekend. :D

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS