Search results

1. dancam

Brazilian cherry

Sorry, it didn't work out. Just keep, no need to return or pay anything.
  2. dancam

Brazilian cherry

Mike, I have a scrape of BC approx 6/4 x 2.75" x 18". Your welcome to it. I'll post a pic when I get back to the shop. I can cut it down for easy cost effective shipping. Just let me know. Dan
  3. dancam

Roll top desk repair..... need help

Board Stretcher...
  4. dancam

Why...

Well, the pandemic has created a lot of spare time for most folks. I've kept busy around the house with fixing and updating things with various household projects. Got back in the shop and committed to cleaning up, organizing, and finding a use for a ton of scraps and off-cuts. I started to...
  5. dancam

Makers Mark

On furniture pieces, I use a branding iron and also inlay a US Penny of the year the piece was completed. I also include a small description of the finish and wood species (usually on the bottom or back of a drawer). On smaller pieces (boxes etc) I have a friend that laser engraves a maker's...
  6. dancam

Southern Cellarette

Absolutely outstanding!
  7. dancam

Carving a rifle stock

Hey Dan, Absolutely beautiful. Please post more pics as you continue on this piece .
  8. dancam

Coping saw blades

OK, folks, time to get your wallet out and a home equity loan application for a $350.00 coping saw! Blue Spruce Coping Saw
  9. dancam

Interesting Desk

See the below video detailing some incredible woodworking.
  10. dancam

Delta Unisaw - Asheville

Not mine...seems like a reasonable price. https://asheville.craigslist.org/tls/d/asheville-delta-unisaw-10-tilting-arbor/7206408057.html
  11. dancam

Introduction

Welcome to the forum. Based upon your pics, you'll be a contributor from the get-go.
  12. dancam

Woodburning commission

Beautiful execution of wood burning. It looks like an excellent pen and ink drawing. Not sure how to price.
  13. dancam

Replacement windows

I'm in the process of converting a screened porch to a fully winterized year-round room. It's a timber-framed structure that had four bays of screening. We wanted to have picture windows facing the mountains (south) and sliders on the side with an exterior door replacing the storm door. We...
  14. dancam

Hollow chisel morticing bits

+ 1 for Fisch
  15. dancam

Little Box

My wife belongs to a small Mah Jongg Club and she asked me to make a small box for their upcoming meeting. They do a gift swap twice a year and she wanted something that was Mah Jong themed. I had some scraps of curly zebra wood and some purple heart. It's approximately 5" square and is lined...
  16. dancam

Am I the only one who does this ?

+1 Remove as soon as it gets to the shop.
  17. dancam

It's 2 pieces

Odie'S Oil: Odie's Dark Finish 9 ounce - Extraordinary Finish and Stabilizer - Food Safe - - Amazon.com
  18. dancam

Rockler Box Joint Jig

For Sale, Rockler Box Joint Jig. Used once and no longer need it. Asking $35.00 pick up or PE. Will ship for add'l $10.00. See Rockler Router Table Box Joint Jig for more detail. Dan C. dcampbell2@att.net
  19. dancam

Baby Cradle

Thanks Matt
  20. dancam

Baby Cradle

Absolutely beautiful...love the design and the execution looks exceptional. One question...what finish did you use?

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS