Search results

1. W

Update to SW Emerald Urethane problem

I agree... it's great for DIY. I'm having to thin about 15-20%, but I just have a 2 stage HVLP. After my coat my first coat yesterday, I'm beyond pleased with the result.
  2. W

Update to SW Emerald Urethane problem

Here's a link to the original post. I was having REAL problems with open time and brush marks. I'm just posting hoping this may help someone who might make the same mistake I made. After seeing some advice (I don't remember which forum) about storing paint in a cold garage, I put all of my...
  3. W

M-1 Latex Additive and Extender

A short update. I'm a novice painter and I acknowledge that with no reservations, so take this as just a description of part of a learning experience. I went ahead with the M-1 trial. I also purchased a 4" wide Purdy made for latex application because most of the issue I was having was on a 5"...
  4. W

If it's as complicated as a golf swing I may never get the hang of it. I quit that silly crap years ago.
  5. W

now you've hurt my feelings. I get it for sure. I'm gonna get the hang of it though. I've got plenty to do.
  6. W

At first I was having no issues with open time using the SW Urethane. But, the further I got into the quart, the less open time I had. I'm not an experienced painter, but I hate stuff that looks like I'm not. I have experimented with most of SW paints and have settled on the Emerald. The...
  7. W

Yes, supposed to improve flow, help eliminate brush marks, and increase open time by 10-15 minutes. I used a little in Bullseye 123 primer yesterday, and it seemed to help open time just a bit.
  8. W

Has anyone used this in SW Emerald Urethane? Any thoughts?
  9. W

HVLP Gun Between Coats

This type of tip is why I joined the forum. Thanks!
  10. W

HVLP Gun Between Coats

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS