Search results

1. woodworkingshop.com

Klingspor's Woodworking Shop Closed Sunday Feb 28th 2021 - All Locations

Hello Gang, It has been awhile since last post but I wanted to make all of you aware that we will be closed Feb. 28th (Sunday) for an upgrade of systems. As some of you may know we have been working tirelessly on upgrading/changing our ERP/Retail/Web software and the changeover day is March...
  2. woodworkingshop.com

SOLD Remnants of my Dad's woodworking shop - For Sale

All sold, thank you all! This thread can be shut down but I don't know how to do this.... Coleman
  3. woodworkingshop.com

sanding shellac question

Mike Z is our finishing expert and he chimed in here. I suspect he will hop back on when time and discuss further. This is a very interesting discussion to say the least. I will back away and let the experts in finishing work this one out. Thank you. Coleman
  4. woodworkingshop.com

Festool Vacuums / Dust Collector information

Good Job by Eric - I think? Ok, maybe? Dang, I am not sure? :confused: :D
  5. woodworkingshop.com

289 reasons to brag!

Don't hate on me for asking this question but could a 3-d printed fence be deemed useful? I know the cast would be so much better but if you have part A and it is useless, would a 3d version of part B be helpful to make part A workable? I am so tongue tied right now!!! LOL Coleman
  6. woodworkingshop.com

Celebrate with us this weekend!

Man, I am so glad Eric took care of you Hank....but I am not surprised. Coleman
  7. woodworkingshop.com

Thank all of you for your kind words. Quick little history lesson following Phil's example!!!!! Klingspor's Woodworking Shop opened a small store in Hickory in 1989, then decided to branch out to Charlotte in 1997. While in Charlotte a gentleman named Tom Ferone came to work for us there...
  8. woodworkingshop.com

Urns for Vets build day(s) Photo update

Great group doing great things! Food looked great as well.
  9. woodworkingshop.com

Klingspor's Woodworking Shop of Winston Salem is having it's 22nd Anniversary Sale this weekend. Best Part - all 4 of our stores will celebrate with them and I ask that you guys come celebrate with us as well. Since 1998, our Winston store has been working tirelessly to become "a woodworker's...
  10. woodworkingshop.com

A job well done

Awesome work!
  11. woodworkingshop.com

Jet Parallel Clamps at Klingspor's WS

Good morning Gang, We typically don't allow additional discounts on sale items. By the way, inventory is tight - once these are gone they are gone! Less than 25 of each size available company wide.... - Also, can't get online - good only in retail locations.....due to low prices and...
  12. woodworkingshop.com

Power carving bits

Kutzall, Foredom Typhoon, Klingspor's Woodworking Shop has them both and lots of different sizes and shapes. Lastly, Klingspor Abrasives USA have a line of carbide cutters and burrs that you may have interest in as well. Call me 800-228-0000 ext 3700 and I will be glad to go over them with...
  13. woodworkingshop.com

Just wanted to share

Very Nice!!!
  14. woodworkingshop.com

Yes, it has been promised so we will see.... it is a Monster - Made in USA - American Sawing
  15. woodworkingshop.com

Yes Dirk, would love for you to have it.
  16. woodworkingshop.com

By the way, I don't charge extra for the sawdust and spider webs. Dad had been down with COPD for many years and hadn't been out in the shop like he once had so sawdust is extra thick!
  17. woodworkingshop.com

Ok guys, thank you so much for taking a look at these items. The bandsaw sold - will be restored - which makes me VERY HAPPY. The craftsman tablesaw, the radial arm saw, and the homemade shaper are the only 3 things available at this time. I do have a 24" American Sawing Bandsaw for sale - if...
  18. woodworkingshop.com

Anyone have a Shaper Origin

We are working on doing that and yes we should have it there.... Our Cary location is on the list to get the demo units and displays as we speak. Coleman
  19. woodworkingshop.com

Anyone have a Shaper Origin

Guys, we have these at Klingspor's Woodworking Shop and best part is we have in our Asheville location a "user" that has owned one awhile. Feel free to reach out to her if you need advice etc. Anita Shwarts - 828-687-3940 Asheville Klingspor's Woodworking Shop
  20. woodworkingshop.com

Appears to be 1951-53 model Delta 28-205 maybe......

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS