1. Berta

"Quercus"

That’s beautiful!
  2. Berta

Getting Rid of Sharp Corners

I use sandpaper and my hand.
  3. Berta

How do I make a contribution ?

I sent him my name and address and instructions to mail me a check. I will deposit it in the account.
  4. Berta

Roll top desk repair..... need help

When I worked at KraftMaid, sometimes someone, not me!, would send the new person to look for a door stretcher. My job was to send them to the basement (there wasn’t one).
  5. Berta

Lumber prices

I’m in...maybe
  6. Berta

using sled with planner

Yes, thanks Hank
  7. Berta

using sled with planner

Penalty Box Woodshop has the best YouTube video on this that I have seen. If I understand it I know it’s good! It explains everything perfectly. I will be building this.
  8. Berta

How do I make a contribution ?

You need to put 1 in that spot. You want to donate one time.
  9. Berta

I hate to give up on a saw but...

I am also willing to help. I went through this problem last week
  10. Berta

I get it, I was ready to go back to the Dewalt. After leveling again, and rigging the knob, the bit about how to put the blade in the holder is what worked.
  11. Berta

Craftsman small table saw. Free sold

My son wants to get rid of his little Craftsman 10” table saw. Free. He UPGRADED to a used Ridgid jobsite saw. I will get it to whoever needs it as best as I can. This is Free. He is in Lillington. I am in Cameron. He just wants it gone. It works. It was mainly used for home improvement...
  12. Berta

The Pegas is very similar to my EX21. I do get this issue sometimes. Try a couple of things 1. Is the back tension/leveling knob staying still or is it moving/shifting during cutting? (Sometimes mine moves, I put a mark on it and the saw with a white pencil to keep track, and I have a fix)...
  13. Berta

Hello everyone

Carving is beautiful! Welcome!
  14. Berta

Can you cut picture frame molding?

Do you mean MAKE the picture frame molding profiles in your post. All the layers/bits required?
  15. Berta

Purchasing pen supply

Pen State has whatever you need. YouTube videos for instructions too.
  16. Berta

Relocating shop

We saved money on the truck by driving it back to Ohio. Remember we did not have a house yet. The final move was with a trailer hooked up to our SUV. We moved ourselves. We did hire help to load up our truck with heavy machinery
  17. Berta

Contemporary Natural Edge Sofa Table

I really like how the leg fits in the top.
  18. Berta

Relocating shop

When we moved from NE Ohio to NC we rented a lift gate truck from Penske. We hired movers from 2 Men and a Truck to load the shop in to the truck. My kids were already living in NC. They brought their friends, kids etc. to help unload into a storage unit. Then when we found a house, we had to...
  19. Berta

Wife wants...

This sounds like a project that many of us might help with.
  20. Berta

Creating “Toadstool” Pattern on Mission Style

When I want to enlarge a pattern I take a copy to my local Office Depot and use the copy machine. Just costs a couple bucks.

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS