Search results

1. C

Harbor Freight - Chicago Electric Chain Saw Sharpener

This is good to know. HF has some winners and some losers, this sounds like a definite winner!
  2. C

Drill Press for sale

Yes sir, still got it.
  3. C

Did I obsolete half my saw blades?

My old Powermatic model 66 does not have a riving knife and I have not ever noticed a need for one. In my line of work, which is building cabinets for new home construction, I rarely cut any material thicker than 1 1/2". I have discovered that I can get excellent finish and longevity using 7...
  4. C

Baldor buffer/flap sander

The buffer is wired for 110 volts.
  5. C

Finally remembered to post the image of the motor plate.
  6. C

I will check when I get home today. I believe it is 1 hp and 1800 rpm 10" wheel size. I will get a close up of the data plate and attach it.
  7. C

I'm selling my Baldor pro grade buffer. I will include the mop sanders and the felt wheel and it has a nice pedestal stand also. This machine does a fantastic job sanding moldings and such. $500.
  8. C

Delta-Rockwell VS Lathe (Sold)

The lathe has been sold. Thank you to everyone who inquired about it.
  9. C

Shapeoko XXL for sale (SOLD)

Shapeoko is sold.
  10. C

Here is the serial # plate.
  11. C

My email is screwed up. you can call me at <xxx-xxx-xxxx>.
  12. C

I sent you an email
  13. C

either but it's currently wired for 110 v.
  14. C

Send me your # and I will reach out to you.
  15. C

Sunday should be good. I will get her fired back up and we can make some chips fly.
  16. C

Sorry I didn't get back sooner. You can certainly come check it out. Currently I have it partially disassembled but can have it back working in about 30 minutes.
  17. C

I am in Chesterfield, SC. Just below the NS/SC line. 50 miles south of Charlotte.
  18. C

Powermatic 6" Jointer (raleigh CL) - $200 (GONE)

That right there is a deal for sure.
  19. C

Drill Press for sale

I'm selling my 15" Delta vs drill press. I hate to see her go but I need the $$. $700 gets her a new home. Very nice drill and has the production table. Smooth through the rpm range. I have used it mostly for drilling hinge cup holes. I have it wired for 220v but will work with 110v also.
  20. C

I'm selling my lathe. It's a Delta-Rockwell heavy duty model. It has the mechanical variable speed and work as it should. It is very heavy. I'm asking $650.

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS