Search results

1. shanghaipete

Looking for older motor starter

I'm in the middle of two machine restorations and looking for older (rusty is fine just needs to be functional) motor starters/switches. Single phase able to support at least 1 1/2 HP. Something like an old Allen Bradley (A-B) 609 or older cutler and hammer (see attached examples). I'm...
  2. shanghaipete

Wanted: Older 1hp to 2hp single phase motor - FOUND

I just picked up an early 1900s bandsaw and am looking for a vintage motor to add to the restoration. Old, rusted and in need of work is ok as long as it doesn't need to be rewound. My ultimate would be a big heavy 2hp century. I am open to 3 phase if the price is right, but prefer single...
  3. shanghaipete

Re-purpose Dust Collector

I am always one to try and re-use and re-purpose where possible before I scrap something. In a recent auction I obtained the filter portion of a large industrial dust collector. There is a an angled portion connected by a few bolts to a square portion with 4 large holes where the filter bags...
  4. shanghaipete

Looking for a small electric motor repair shop near Raleigh

I have an older single phase AC motor that is having issues. I've just about exhausted everything I can think of (capacitor, centrifugal switch cleaning, bearings, etc) and would like to have a professional take a look. It's older and nothing special so I don't want to dump a lot of money into...

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS