Search results

1. D

Anyone looking for a CNC business?

Down in the Fuquay area but the equipment will need to be moved.
  2. D

Anyone looking for a CNC business?

Looking for the right person to take over mine. Hoping someone in this community who has the passion and interest.
  3. D

CNC Makers

Awesome! We should connect and compare notes some time soon! Working on moving mainly to all CNC work.
  4. D

CNC Makers

Laser's are great! I think they do a better job scribing letters and such!
  5. D

CNC Makers

Hello All! I noticed their isn't a ton of folks on the CNC/Laser Boards. I would love to connect with everyone in the area to build out a network. My small shop has a Baileigh WR-48 CNC router, 4hp spindle and a nice 4x8 bed. Would love to see what projects you all are working on and what we...
  6. D

CNC Shark HD4

VCarve Pro is great. I have that along with BobCAD. Be sure to budget for CAM software. Mach3 is one of the better ones out there. Roughly $125.
  7. D

CNC Shark HD4

I am a newer CNC owner (about the last year). I purchased a Baileigh WR-48 to run production items. What I have found is that assuming the machine itself is quality, as you learn how to use it and what you need, you will learn what machine options are best for you. That being said, I have...
  8. D

New CNC

if you havn't found someone, I happy to help you out! I have a designer I work with to create custom fabrications for our CNC work.

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS