2. P

Noodle Board

Posted two
  3. P

Noodle Board

Here it is. Sidenote the 1/2 x 6 came from New Zealand, bought at Lowes
  4. P

Noodle Board

Working on a Noodle Board/Stove Top protector, all pieces cut sanded. Used 1/2 x 6 clear pine for bottom, 1 x 4 for sides and back. Haven't decided if Stain, or clear Poly, but pondering the Glue up and assembly. I have some clamps to use, and have watched Many Videos, but interested in what/how...
  5. P

Plexi and Wood

6. P

Plexi and Wood

Will do Jeff
  7. P

Plexi and Wood

Thinking of using Glaziers Points to hold plexi in
  8. P

Plexi and Wood

I cut a Dado, as the frame is but 1/2 inch thick, have the Plexi cut to size. I appreciate all the great suggestions, havent glued yet but will consider all Thank you
  9. P

Plexi and Wood

Hey all, been a crazy year, just started to do a little wood stuff. Making a display box, grooved the underside if the top frame to accept 1/8 plexiglass. What type of glue/adhesive would hold plexi to wood, as the frame is only 1/2 thick, grooved 1/8" not much room for fasteners Any...
  10. P

Really Small Piece of Walnut Needed

Got some black walnut cutoffs if you need
  11. P

Drill Press problem

On Amazon, search uxcell spring there are several, just ordered one for my harbor freight drill press....5.99
  12. P

The job I did not want but ...

Condolences and prayers for your difficult time Phil. Your work is outstanding.
  13. P

Corian Sink

Finished the Sink, found a pack of sanding discs on Amazon, 240 to 1000, 60 pcs for 9.99 Spent about 3 hrs, double sink. Used 240 thru 400. The discs do not last too long, but did the job. Appreciate all the good advice..now looking for a Sealer for sink, cleaner/polishing for countertops
  14. P

Corian Sink

Absolutely
  15. P

Corian Sink

LoL Rip it Out. I have an Under Sink mount, Glued, read it must be removed with some Router gadget, they charge 1000+ to do so I appreciate All the great Input, this site is my Handyman magazine, thanks guys...back to searching for non woven pads, not in packs of 20-50
  16. P

Corian Sink

Thanks Graywolf, will take a look. WalnutJerry, its the Sink, white, faded, some cracks, have done the Scouring by hand with Comet, but needs more
  17. P

Corian Sink

Thanks Guys, have to find the non woven pads, then on with it. I have a dust port on the ROS, and facemask, appreciate the advice
  18. P

Corian Sink

Reading articles about resurfacing an under counter mount Corian sink. Understand the process, curious if anyone here has tried it. Article suggests first using 120, then 180 grit sandpaper[Hook and Loop 5" ROS discs] Then Non Woven Pads 280-400-600 grit.
  19. P

Happy Birthday Steve Coles

Happy and Healthy Steve~
  20. P

Glue

Thanks to all. I had a weldbond Epoxy, comes in a Syringe, dispenses the two parts equally, used it on first half , Hinge to Lid, left to set overnight, seems ok. Now need to finish more on project before I glue Lid to carcass

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS