Search results

1. mpholway

HiPURFORMER Advanced Bonding System

The adhesive has been spoken for. Thank you all.
  2. mpholway

HiPURFORMER Advanced Bonding System

To all, I have 6 tubes of Titebond HiPURFORMER Polyurethane Hot Melt Adhesive that I would like to GIVE to anyone one who might be interested or have need. Regards, Matt
  3. mpholway

Anyone recommend a cordless router?

Love my Ryobi 1+.
  4. mpholway

Happy birthday Phil S

Happy Birthday Phil. Thanks for everything you do for all of us.
  5. mpholway

I think I know what it is.....

https://www.incra.com/product_manuals.html
  6. mpholway

I think I know what it is.....

The front is adjustable to accomodate differnt bits. You can find manuals easily by doing a google search.
  7. mpholway

WANTED: Fiber/Cardboard drum for collecting sawdust waste

Scott, Did you ever get your cardboard drum delivered? Regards, Matt
  8. mpholway

A bit of history

Steve, ironically, you are citing "the good the old days" using a technology to share your musings that Grandpa Edmund could not have imagined...
  9. mpholway

A bit of history

The apple does not fall far from the tree!
  10. mpholway

How I made this is a mystery?

WIllem, 1) That is a beautiful piece 2) I am glad I am not only one who can't remember how I did something...
  11. mpholway

led strip/tape lighting

Hello all, I am building a large (12 ' x 12 ') library shelving unit with a rolling library ladder. I would like to install some hidden led lighting but have no experience with it. Lee Valley has some kits but the are very expensive. See link below. Does anyone have any experience or...
  12. mpholway

A couple recent turnings...

Mike, very nice!
  13. mpholway

The job I did not want but ...

Phil, Absolutely beautiful as was you dedication to caring for Joan so well and for so long. You inspire on so many levels. Prayers for you and the boys.
  14. mpholway

Tenoning jig?

I use my tenoning jig all of the time, especially when making any arts and crafts furniture. It is a real time saver and does ensure consistency.
  15. mpholway

Edge gluing

They need to be reversed. The face that is against the fence needs to be down for one board and up for the other.
  16. mpholway

Trick or treat ship

LOL - All that great workmanship and then duct (or is it Duck) tape to the rescue on the handle extension.
  17. mpholway

Dont know how long this will last. Jet 12" parallel clamps.

On the Amazon website they are "Currently Unavailable"
  18. mpholway

New shop!

David, Very nice. Now you can not use "lack of space" for not buying any new toys. I will echo Pete and Mike and offer any help to get you moved and set up. Matt
  19. mpholway

Breadboard tabletop mortice lenth

David, et al., Pardon my ignorance but you used the phrase "no haunch to help keep the end from breaking ". Would someone please describe what that means in the context of woodworking as I am unfamiliar? Thank you, Matt

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS