Search results

1. jaustin

Bought a new CNC router.

Couple more projects from this weekend. Unicorn, guitar and Chief Wahoo
  2. jaustin

A New Box

Very cool, could you share where you got the plans?
  3. jaustin

Bought a new CNC router.

Only problem I would see would be able to keep the machine square since the front and back are open.
  4. jaustin

Bought a new CNC router.

If any one is close and wants to come and checked it out before maybe buying one let me know and your more than welcome to come and check it out. i am In thomasville
  5. jaustin

Bought a new CNC router.

I was surprise the brushes went as fast as they did, tried replacing them and they didn't last that long either. But took it to a service center and they sent it in for repair and Makita sent it directly to the house when they where done. Picked up the HF for $55 for a back up so that wasn't to...
  6. jaustin

Bought a new CNC router.

Sorry been busy last few months, Company i was working for decided to announce layoffs and So i ended up quitting and going back to the original company that sold us 5 years ago.(so did almost 90 % of the department and left them in a bad spot, HA HA) I have been playing with the The machine...
  7. jaustin

FOR SALE.....Walnut, rough cut, air dried (Sold)

I am about 3.5 hrs away and located in Thomasville, but don't have a trailer to haul it.
  8. jaustin

FOR SALE.....Walnut, rough cut, air dried (Sold)

I might be able to take 100 bdft if there is a group buy.
  9. jaustin

Bought a new CNC router.

Sure will, I played with it a little today. One thing i don't like, but it is fixable is the 7" touch screen that comes with it. You can use a computer to control it from a internet browser or you can can connect it to a external monitor and a mouse. which I ma planning on doing after Christmas...
  10. jaustin

Bought a new CNC router.

I got the machine on presale think $2200 for the machine prices are listed at Onefinity one i have is the woodworker with the stiffy rail (extra rail that goes over the x axis bar to give it more rigidity) $100 for a makita router from amazon About $170 for the 2 work bench from HF on sale or...
  11. jaustin

Bought a new CNC router.

I know you can use carbide create,easel, carveco, Vcarve. pretty much anything from my understanding. Uses a buildbotics controller with the carvewright you only could use their software and had to purchase everything from them. One of the things I didn't like.
  12. jaustin

Bought a new CNC router.

they have only been shipping for about a month and half now. It does not have any limit switch it bumps the end of the rails and sets zero off them. It has 6 wire connections screws that connect everything together, it takes maybe 15 minutes to put it all together and ready to start. Comes in...
  13. jaustin

Bought a new CNC router.

Had a carvewright it was nice but it was limited to me on what i wanted to do. So about 6 months ago came across a new setup called the Onefinity. Order it and it finally arrived last week. It has a 32 x 32 work area uses a Makita router. The table is 2 harbor freight metal work bench that is...
  14. jaustin

2020 Raffle Tickets - FINAL DAY TO PURCHASE!!

will there be a list of winners or just a email if you win?
  15. jaustin

Steel Engraver?

Probably can cut it just not get a nice surface finish of the lettering. Don't have the equipment to polish and maintain a level surface.
  16. jaustin

Steel Engraver?

I might be able to help you. can you message me some more detail about it. but need to check your depth because you gave it as .025mm which is about .001 of in. Is it supposed to be .25mm which is almost .010 of in.
  17. jaustin

Large Work Table (Gold Hill)

Thanks for posting, If I wasn't going out of town this weekend I would be interested in it.
  18. jaustin

Craftshows in NC

Thanks for all the replies and advice.
  19. jaustin

Craftshows in NC

Used to make gun racks ( did real good with those and got burnt out on them since that was all I was doings) then I started making Carbide wood turning tools. I am still planing on doing those. I'm going to go back and start doing gunracks again and want to get into inlay cutting boards, signs...
  20. jaustin

Craftshows in NC

Thanks didn't know that. They Should not be able to keep the fees if they don't have the show.

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS