Search results

1. W

Latest For Sale Listings

And I thought I was drinking appropriately. I will admit to trying twice.
  2. W

Looking for somebody to engrave or burn something

I only have a picture of the design on my phone so if somebody would send me either an email address or a cell number so I can text it to them we would be where we all want to be. If there is a third way of getting to you let me know...
  3. W

Ken, Since it is not for me I only have a quick pic that my friend sent me via text. I can text it to you so you decide. If not that way then I would need an email address since my friend is not a NCWW member.
  4. W

I just got a call from a former co-worker who needs a picture frame engraved with a military logo from his Grandfather. He was in the 717th Tank Squadron in WW II and my buddy found a panorama type photo taken during the war .If you have the time to ntake on a project message me and I can give...
  5. W

Which grease for gears and trunnions?

I agree with George and Chris, grease is not the best choice around sawdust. A drylube like boelube,pastewax,glidecote are a few choices. A blast of air in a month and a respray and your good for another days. I have the grizzly vertical post 12" table saw and with all that weight hanging with...
  6. W

A few Festool items

had to give this a boost. I need it gone to a person who can use it.
  7. W

A few Festool items

Rob,Yes on one of the borers and Mike, it is the 290 set. and I have the 55" rail plus two of the router bits in 5mm available. The rail is the only item with any usage.
  8. W

A few Festool items

LR 32Set for doing adjustable shelf holes. It is the complete kit brand new $260 Minus the LR32 55" rail which I might have available but it has been used...
  9. W

And then the magic smoke oozed out of the table saw ...

Rick, You mentioned CL but I see far more good saws available on Facebook Marketplace recently. You need to check it out. GregB
  10. W

Grizzly 3hp table saw - $375 (Brevard)

It's not that far, now if it was Beaufort that would be a haul. That saw has a slider on it. I'm sure it's gone by now.
  11. W

SOLD: Powermatic PM701 Hollow Chisel Mortiser

I will get with you soon, I think I still have your number in my phone.
  12. W

SOLD: Powermatic PM701 Hollow Chisel Mortiser

If I did not own the same unit I'd give you a call and come down. Long time buddy for sure.
  13. W

6x48 HF Belts

To be honest, when I find something/ anything that performs the way it should I don't look elseware and I don't whine about the cost. I've been in woodworking and metal fab for over 40 years so I've seen some pretty pathetic products. If an HF product works for you and does the job for an...
  14. W

6x48 HF Belts

Chinese Food is what got us in the virus BS to start with. Those two words are mutually exclusive. Just don't get that desperately hunger to eat that s#@#
  15. W

Planing a resin table

It should be very close to dead flat if done correctly. But you will have small ripples depending on what combination of resin you pour. Especially across 4' of table top. I use the high density MDF which is nice and flat so you start nice and smooth and you locate it on a level pouring...
  16. W

6x48 HF Belts

Well guys, while your thanking them for the cheap a%% sandpaper make sure to throw another Thank You for sending over the virus too. I don't buy Chinese knowingly !
  17. W

Planing a resin table

It is very unlikely that anyone with that capability will chance running a 4' diameter table top with resin no less through a planer. You might have a chance getting somebody to run it through a wide belt sander but you will pay at least the cost of a new belt for every grit you request. Be prepared
  18. W

Kitchen island end panels

I'll use my usual ML Campbell but that was not my question. I'm not looking for white so I'm good on brand just was curious about that particular shade of what looked kind of grey.
  19. W

I'm trying to find a color to cover our 1995 red oak cabinets and that looked like it had potential.
  20. W

Do you have the Sherwin Williams code?

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS