Search results

1. Grimmy2016

ShopBot Tools Training Certificate - free w/ donation to NCWW

@chris_goris Maybe you can use this in conjunction with your need to learn your own CNC?!?!?!
  2. Grimmy2016

Grizzly 'Build Your Shop' Sale 9/21 - 9/27

Just in case you dont get these emails.
  3. Grimmy2016

Bog wood

https://ncwoodworker.net/forums/index.php?resources/where-to-buy-wood.20/
  4. Grimmy2016

Dust collection in a small shop

I just did my shop a few months back. 15x15 in size. I already had a HF 2hp system, so I took the motor, added a bigger impeller from Rikon, took the bag away and used a filter from ( www.wynnenv.com ), along with a Super Dust deputy and a 35 gallon drum. Ran PVC piping throughout the room...
  5. Grimmy2016

Beautiful black walnut lumber

We need to make sure they get listed on our Wood Sawyers listing. Do you have a specific address you can share?
  6. Grimmy2016

Advise for beginners

invest in the best dust collection system you can reasonably afford. Woodworking is fun, but can have lasting health effects if you dont care of the air!
  7. Grimmy2016

Powermatic 2244 Drum Sander -$1500 & Supermax 25-50 - $1000 (Four Oaks)

I dont see these for sale in the listings? Am I just missing it?
  8. Grimmy2016

Adirondack Chairs

Can you post plans? Both chairs look nice and the plans I had just were not working for my tastes/
  9. Grimmy2016

Long Term Update On College

@Wiley's Woodworks - I would love to learn about the business training aspects as I believe we should share that knowledge with the rest of our members as they endeavor to run businesses. Would you be interested in sharing through a video or in an article?
  10. Grimmy2016

The death of my first friend, my dad

My condolence to you and your family. May he RIP and you all find peace.
  11. Grimmy2016

Only in Hawaii .....

I eat SPAM! I love it fried and with mustard on white bread. I love it fried and mixed in with scrambled eggs. I do NOT love it on a lamb or while standing in a doorjam.
  12. Grimmy2016

C'mon...admit it. You need this...

I want the sander behind it!!
  13. Grimmy2016

Little project I’m working on.

Need a video of this to understand how it works... hint hint
  14. Grimmy2016

Input on pipe clamps

I broke a clamp head the other night while starting to clamp up a board. It sheared off right below the handle spindle. ANyway - I am thinking of getting a new set of clamps and was leaning towards some 3/4" pipe clamps. What I am looking for is insight or recommendations for good, sturdy...
  15. Grimmy2016

Wife decided she wanted to keep me around.

I have the Grizzly and it has a timer setting, so I run mine for 4 hours after I leave the shop to help filter the air. THat way next time I come in I start with clean air. I also try NOT to run it at the same time I am running a major machine as it just seems to get filled up that much faster...
  16. Grimmy2016

Happy birthday Phil S

Happy Birthday @Phil S
  17. Grimmy2016

Recreating this finish

looks like cerused wood. Its a process, not just a stain, but depending on how much you have to do, it may be worth the effort. Based on my searches I found a couple links which lead me to this. http://www.prowoodfloors.com/creative_colors.html All You Need to Know About Cerused Wood <--...
  18. Grimmy2016

Recreating this finish

The image doesnt appear to be showing
  19. Grimmy2016

6x48 HF Belts

I have a 6x 48 belt sander with the side circle sander and I have the same 80 grit belt on it since I received it 5 years ago. Its a the HF brand belt

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS