Search results

1. Phil S

Introduction - Lincolnton NC

Welcome
  2. Phil S

Design advice for wall-to-wall built-ins? Lighting?

The LED strips with adhesive back work great. They can be easily installed under each shelf or you can run them vertically up each front corner. There are many aluminum extrusions that fit the strips and optional lens but I find that to be overkill. You can get really fancy with RGBW strips...
  3. Phil S

Drum sander recommendations

I paid $700 for my used Supermax 37" dual drum. They are out there - move quickly
  4. Phil S

2020 Raffle Prize Winners!

A big thank you for all that participated in this years raffle. We really did not know what to expect in this crazy year - we should have known NCWW would step up and make it happen. We grossed over $12,000. I have a truck load of prizes. They will all be available for pickup at my home in NE...
  5. Phil S

Air Compressor Recommendations

I also opted to go with a Quincy and highly recommend them. I got the 5HP 4 cylinder - lots of air
  6. Phil S

Check out the latest Member Spotlight - Danmart77

Jump over to the NCWW welcome site by clicking on Home from this forum site. Then click on Creators and the Member Spotlight This is a must read
  7. Phil S

Wine cabinet commission

Willem, great writeup. Thanks. Could you tell me the make and model of the shaper cutters you are using for the stiles and rails. My Amana cutters have a similar profile but the tenon is not as long so the joint is not as strong
  8. Phil S

How to improve spray throughput? Floetrol additive, different product, or different equipment?

That was indeed slow. With a more appropriate gun setup I would think you could get that down to the 8 - 10 minutes per door range with the actual spraying taking about 2 minutes
  9. Phil S

Quick little project

Very nice. Great upgrade
  10. Phil S

How to improve spray throughput? Floetrol additive, different product, or different equipment?

If you wish to shift back to a solvent-based lacquer, you can get a custom tinted product locally. If you prefer to stay water-based, which I promote, Target offers a great product. As I believe you know their bright white is sprayable with a HVLP or airless system. The Target white comes in...
  11. Phil S

Hello from Raleigh

Welcome
  12. Phil S

Kitchen Island: Completed!

Fabulous
  13. Phil S

Armoire For My Sister

Great work - Thanks for sharing
  14. Phil S

Stringing gauge for inlay work as bench accessory

I have the Steve Latta trimmer and it works ok - not great, just ok Your design looks like a great improvement - It is now on my todo list Thanks
  15. Phil S

Murdock lumber is selling almost all lumber

Sorry, I got some unexpected free time today and made the trip to Bunn. He has 26000 bdft to get rid of. Great deals can be made
  16. Phil S

PM sent
  17. Phil S

Rare-earth magnet fragility

Here is another recommendation for Apex Magnets
  18. Phil S

I am going to drive out midday on Friday

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS