Search results

1. R

Shopbot Buddy BT-32 CNC router

EDITED I'm the second owner of this slightly used CNC router...it has a 24 x 36 in. aluminum bed, and a 3 1/4 hp Porter-Cable router for a spindle. I've added heavy duty casters for mobility, "e-chain" for cable management, and upgraded to the newest communication board. Machine is all steel...
  2. R

Mash Stirrer

A buddy of mine who brews craft beer asked me if I could make him a wooden mash stirrer with the name of his company on it. This is what I came up with...made of cherry with no finish so as not to contaminate the brew.
  3. R

Laser Attachment for CNC Router

I have been working on attaching a laser to my CNC router, and after coming up with a way to mount it, control intensity and focus, feed rates, modifying my CNC controller and my CAD/CAM software to recognize the laser, I think I’ve finally got a handle on it...I’ve attached an image that I had...
  4. R

Delta Unisaw

Friend of mine has this for sale.
  5. R

Latest CNC Project

Made this on my CNC machine for my youngest grand-daughter...It’s made from a piece of cherry that I found to have an interesting figure...Total run time was about 2 1/2 hours using a 1/4” single flute bit for roughing, a 1/8” ball nose bit for finishing and a 1/2” 60 deg. ”V” bit for...
  6. R

Jet Dust Collector

A friend of mine here in Charlotte has a 1 1/2 hp Jet Vortex DC-1100-VX-CK dust collector with the canister filter for sale that is less than a year old. He's asking $450.00. He can be contacted at dterpening@carolina.rr.com if you're interested, or PM me and I'll give you his phone number.
  7. R

Newest CNC Inlay

Made of walnut and maple...I got this image off the internet and decided to try it.
  8. R

Drum Sander

Not too long ago (maybe a month) someone in the Charlotte area was advertising in the classified section that they had a lightly used Delta drum sander...I only saw it once before it went away...Was wondering if anyone knows who had it for sale and if it sold.
  9. R

CNC Inlay

First try at a CNC inlay using mahogany and maple
  10. R

CNC upgrade

I just finished changing the 2 1/4 hp router on my CNC over to a 2.2 kw air cooled spindle and variable frequency drive...and I ran my first project with it. I'm really surprised with the difference...a lot less noise (almost none until the actual cut starts)...no loss of power as the rpm's are...
  11. R

Examples of CNC Carving

A couple of examples of some of my CNC work.
  12. R

New to this site

I'm a semi-retired Community College CNC machining instructor...I've been doing wood and metal working since I was in high school and working with my dad in a cabinet shop...I have a homebuilt CNC router that I use for most of my projects now...I also have a part-time business installing...

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS