Search results

1. Canuck

Replacement windows

+1 on Marvin windows.I We replaced all windows (16) with Marvin fiberglass windows. All windows have tilt-in frames so easy to clean outside from our interior. Noticed a significant reduction in our power bill too. (Home is 47 years old.) Had a similar potential issue as Dancam with our picture...
  2. Canuck

Summer Projects

An heirloom!!! Well done.
  3. Canuck

Help needed ripping cedar

Scott goes by SCSMITH here at NCWW. Haven't heard from Scott in awhile. You may want to contact him through his website,......Quartersawnoak.com
  4. Canuck

Sound system..?

How do you connect your IPhone to the old Marantz? (Bluetooth adapter/receiver?)
  5. Canuck

Drawer dividers

I made a couple for the LOML’s new kitchen cabinets. Used scrap 1/4” and 3/8” red oak with simple joinery and a 1/4” oak plywood bottoms. Simple project and much, much cheaper than purchasing them commercially. (I demensioned based on the drawer sizes.
  6. Canuck

Gaming platform

Very unique, Bas. I can see people lining up with orders!
  7. Canuck

Progress on rocking chair

Like new!! Well done, Mike.
  8. Canuck

Carousel Horse puzzle

Nice work right there!
  9. Canuck

Worried too much about wasted wood?

Scraps rock when in need of smallish material for tiny projects. (This week as a matter of fact two of our grand daughters wanted some pictures frames. Found about 8 pieces of poplar 1 1/2" x 36" in my stash. Made up 5 frames. "free wood"! Kept them occupied painting their beach themed frames...
  10. Canuck

Router Bit Set for Shaker Style Cabinet Doors

I have been using router but sets from MLCS for a number of years and have been very satisfied. They have a pretty good variety of big sets available depending on the style of door you are thinking about. Shaker Raised Panel Door Cabinetmaker Sets Prices pretty competitively and great customer...
  11. Canuck

A new subject here

Beautiful work, Dan!!!!!
  12. Canuck

Life Update

Welcome back, Doug!
  13. Canuck

Latest nesting tables

Awesome work!
  14. Canuck

The death of my first friend, my dad

My condolences. Wayne
  15. Canuck

More Free Magazines

Magazines gone to a new home.....I Thanks
  16. Canuck

A table for a chessboard

The fluted leg detail looks super nice, Fred!! Well done.
  17. Canuck

More Free Magazines

Have plenty of issues of Woodcraft, Woodworkers Journal, American Woodworker and Fine Woodworking that I need to clear out. They are primarily 2006-2017 editions. Pickup in S. Cary near I 64/US 1. PM me if interested. Thanks, Wayne
  18. Canuck

Recent Turnings

Awesome as always, Charlie!!!
  19. Canuck

Dust Adaptor for a Porter Cable Belt Sander (352VS)

The Rockler Flex Port connector(s) are 1" ID and 1 1 \2" ID. They also swivel. I use my 1 1 \2 port on my Porter Cable Random orbital sander and belt sander and Dewalt routers. The 1 1\2" port should fit your belt sander just fjne. Wayne
  20. Canuck

Thomas Jefferson Revolving Bookstand

Coming along nicely there, Jeff!!

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS