Search results

1. Douglas Robinson

Need a Plumber/Gas line expert recommendation in Raleigh

Our old stove died and we bought a new one. The gas connection is too high for the new stove so that it cannot be moved all the way back against the wall/ We need to lower the connection or replace it with a new configuration. I will call Dominion as Bas suggests. Thanks all.
  2. Douglas Robinson

Need a Plumber/Gas line expert recommendation in Raleigh

I need to have the gas outlet for my stove moved or reconfigured. Does anyone have a professional they can recommend? Thanks, Doug
  3. Douglas Robinson

Life Update

I am a patent attorney.
  4. Douglas Robinson

Life Update

Hey everyone. I have been absent for a while and a lot has happened: We moved to a smaller house in Raleigh; My father, FIL and MIL now live with us!; I was laid off last week (now looking for a new job); And I finally started working in my shop!! I am building a wall of CD and DVD storage...
  5. Douglas Robinson

Scroll saw pics for Ed

I am asking$500. Stand is included and it is considered by most to be better than the DeWalt.
  6. Douglas Robinson

Latest Harpsichords

Your work is SCARY good! Always amazing!
  7. Douglas Robinson

Scroll saw pics for Ed

No. It was in storage while I moved and renovated my new/old house.
  8. Douglas Robinson

Scroll saw pics for Ed

Ed: Here some pictures of the Hawk Scroll saw for you and your wife. I will send you a private message. Doug
  9. Douglas Robinson

Raleigh FB tool postings - Festool vac, Track saw etc

Must have sold as I cannot find any of these items in N. Raleigh
  10. Douglas Robinson

Comment by 'Douglas Robinson' in media '1575775478-picsay.jpg'

Custom made drill press cabinet!
  11. Douglas Robinson

Raleigh area SHOP Crawl - 12/7/19 Updated 12/4/19

While my shop pales in comparison to others on this crawl, if people want to stop by just drop me a message.
  12. Douglas Robinson

I always enjoy seeing shops. The other hosts have awesome shops. Hope to see some pictures posted. Phil you did a great job and the lunch was delicious.
  13. Douglas Robinson

Shop cleanup - miscellaneous *UPDATED FOR SHOP CRAWL*

Looking forward to the crawl! 20 minute until it starts. BTW the door to my shop is down the driveway on the side.
  14. Douglas Robinson

Shop cleanup - miscellaneous *UPDATED FOR SHOP CRAWL*

No, he helped me with the Cyclone dust collector set up.
  15. Douglas Robinson

Happy to report that my shop WILL be ready!! This has been good motivation to get it set up.
  16. Douglas Robinson

Copyrighted materials

As an Intellectual Property Lawyer for 33 years now, I second everything Mike said!
  17. Douglas Robinson

This reminds of 10 years ago when people started changing their on-line monikers to their real names, instead of things like "Wood Dust Maker 2000". :)
  18. Douglas Robinson

I hope to have the dust system up an running in time for the crawl. (Bas is helping.) Looking forward to the visitors!
  19. Douglas Robinson

I've got too much lumber, can't move it, so need to sell it

I am interested. I might need some help from the Pony Express to get it home.
  20. Douglas Robinson

New member from Fayetteville

Glad you found us.

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS