Search results

1. frankc4113

Unisaw circa 1993 electric plug

NEMA 6-30 plug
  2. frankc4113

Baltic Birch 3/4 x 4' x 8'

Just a quick note to let all who ordered the BB ply know as soon as I get the checks, I'll deposit all of them and place the order. Also will let all know re: date ordered, delivery date, etc.
  3. frankc4113

Jason, At this time all 22 sheets have been spoken for. If perhaps anyone decides not to take their amount I'll let you know. Thanks again
  4. frankc4113

Okay, we're all set. I've sent all who ordered, a PM with my address to send a check to. As soon as I get all the payments in, I'll order the skid of plywood. Please try to get a check out asap so we can get the order in to Quality Plywood and get this thing done. Thanks all Frank Carpentier
  5. frankc4113

Patlaw How many sheets shall I put you down for? We need 2 more to place the order.
  6. frankc4113

Got it Bradley. We need 2 more sheets to be ordered and we can go ahead with it.
  7. frankc4113

Please let's keep this thread solely related to the order of 22 sheets of plywood from Quality Plywood and not where you can buy it cheaper or closer. Maybe we can put this together. Below in red is a copy of the e-mail I received from Quality Plywood Products. Cost for the 22 sheet skid is...
  8. frankc4113

Did this buy happen? I'd be in for three or four sheets now or in the future. After posting that I would coordinate the buy but did need a commitment from anyone wanting any, including payment up front so I didn't end up with a skid of plywood, only one person, Steve (Bear Republic) committed...
  9. frankc4113

quick poll

Wood Butcher!!!
  10. frankc4113

Do you want me to put your name down for some 3/4" Baltic Birch plywood. If, how many sheets?
  11. frankc4113

Thanks Steve. I'll put you down for 3 sheets. So far I have requests for 9-10 sheets. When and if the other 12 sheets have buyers, I'll then ask for money before I order them. I just don't want to be sitting with this bundle of plywood without knowing they are all accounted for.
  12. frankc4113

I sent an e-mail to the supplier and just got a reply. Total delivered cost per sheet comes to $53.20. See my previous post if anyone is interested in splitting up an order for 22 sheets. Total cost for the 22 sheets of ply is $1170. Here is the reply from supplier: Good evening, Frank...
  13. frankc4113

I'm willing to place the order for the 22 sheets of 3/4" 4X8 BB Sanded Clean BB/BB if we can get it for $50 or so a sheet delivered. I live in Pinehurst so it would be picked up from here. I would take 4 sheets and If we get enough of us together to buy the additional 18 sheets I will order it...
  14. frankc4113

If we could get a couple people together to buy a 22 sheet bundle, I would buy 3-4 sheets of the 3/4" X 4 X 8 Baltic Birch. Also have a friend who may buy 3-4 sheets if perhaps we can put this together.
  15. frankc4113

Sold: Selling off my lumber

PM Sent
  16. frankc4113

SawStop 52" Cabinet Table Saw - $1700 (Asheville NC)

It's the 1.75 hp. Sawstop will sell the 3hp motor and switch for $550. Still a good deal.
  17. frankc4113

Wife decided she wanted to keep me around.

If the Wen unit uses a 12" X 24" filter (same size the Jet air filter uses) you can get them at Home Depot or Lowes. I think the filter might be cheaper there than buying the Wen manufactured ones.
  18. frankc4113

another tool provider to check out

Just how many more tools and machines do you think I can smuggle in to my shop?
  19. frankc4113

2 Old Saws

I have these 2 old saws, one is 10" and the other is 12". Both have names etched on the blades, Bay Mfg, Co, State Saw. Both are very fine tooth and extremely dull. Does anyone know if these can be sharpened in view of the fact that they are so dull that teeth are almost non existent. If they...

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS