Search results

1. bobby g

Hitachi Miter Saw on Mobile Base

10" Hitachi dual bevel miter saw with laser guide, mobile base and Makita 50 tooth carbide tipped blade. Very good saw in very good condition. Large diameter wheels make it easy to load and unload it, climb stairs and move it around. Easy to operate stand, sets up in seconds and has integral...
  2. bobby g

Festool Kapex problem

I'm in the process of replacing that same part on mine. I ordered it yesterday. Taking it apart was not difficult but putting it back together might be. :)
  3. bobby g

SOLD - Delta Platinum Edition 2-Speed Heavy Duty Wood Shaper

3HP reversible motor. 7000 & 10,000 rpm. Like new condition; Used less than 10 hours!! I purchased this years ago and had big plans for it that never materialized. It has been stored in my climate controlled shop ever since. Includes the Delta Sliding Shaper Jig and mobile base. $1650.00...
  4. bobby g

Laguna LT 18 Bandsaw for sale

The saw has been sold.
  5. bobby g

Yes it is.
  6. bobby g

Jeff - it's available and can be yours. Please send a PM.
  7. bobby g

This Italian made saw is about 15 years old and has always been in my climate- controlled workshop. I am the original owner and when I brought it home, I raised it off the floor by 5.5 inches to make the table height 40 inches (see photos); this can be undone if desired. I purchased the mobility...
  8. bobby g

Dewalt DW735 Planer Knives

Sorry about the misunderstanding Bradley... I read too fast and came away with the impression that only 1 set had been used so I'll pass.
  9. bobby g

Dewalt DW735 Planer Knives

I'll take them! Please send PM. Thanks.
  10. work table for sale

work table for sale

11. bobbyg

bobbyg

12. bobby g

RDU lunch this Friday 21st

I plan to be there.
  13. bobby g

NCWW Fire Sale - Organizing the Outreach Trailer

Well that's quite a compliment. It was my pleasure to build it. :)
  14. bobby g

NCWW Fire Sale - Organizing the Outreach Trailer

I built the workbench top and it is torsion box construction. If I had the space I'd buy it myself.
  15. bobby g

Anyone have a mortising machine that I can rent/borrow?

Thanks for the offer Phil and, yes I have visited your great shop! Another member closer to me in Pittsboro has offered his so I'll pass on yours. Sorry that I can't make the lunch today. Bobby G
  16. bobby g

Anyone have a mortising machine that I can rent/borrow?

I need to rent/borrow a mortising machine to do 200 1/4" square holes in rocking chair parts for my Toys for Tots project. I have the bit. This weekend would be perfect. I live 7 miles east of Pittsboro. Thanks for considering.
  17. bobby g

Source for Maple-look Melamine near Raleigh?

I've got some shelf size material. message me for details.
  18. bobby g

Sharpening workshop JULY 11

Let me add my thanks; it was a great day from start to finish! Great venue and we couldn't ask for better teachers. I ended up with 2 sets of sharp chisels, 3 sharp plane irons and 2 very sharp kitchen knives. Mike really scored big complements from Sandra on the knives! The plane iron from the...

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS