Search results

1. S

Walker Turner Cabinet Saw on Raleigh CL

If only I had the space! Can't seem to copy/paste the URL from my phone.
  2. S

Wanted: PC/Rockwell Worm Drive Belt Sander

Oh man, your face! Kid in a candy store. I need a chain cover for a 503. I also need a couple 310 trimmer parts. Seems like you might be the man to talk to.
  3. S

But only the cream rises to the top in American capitalism... Ironically, I think PC is being replaced by the new and improved Craftsman. The last Porter cable pancake noise machine my boss bought had a Craftsman sticker on it.
  4. S

It's an American tragedy. I think it's being phased out completely.
  5. S

I'll have to check on that. I think the guy I bought it from changed the oil before sending it to me. Which might be good or bad. The one I bought is a fair bit newer than the ones on your bench, probably from the 70's. Has the sky blue Rockwell logo. You don't have any 503 parts kicking...
  6. S

If you're short like me, the saw is long enough to reach all the way across the sheet. Wish I could find them in junk condition. I feel like any business that actually used tools like these is long shut down. Drift away! I've been watching both of these saws on ebay, hoping a deal will pop...
  7. S

I was looking at a couple 4x27's on eBay, but I didn't think the belts were available. I think they'd be great for flattening doors. Love a worm drive anything. We used to used the skil 77's when I was on a framing crew.
  8. S

Ya I'm going to have to, it takes up my whole workshop
  9. S

Makita 3612BR Plunge Router

Bought this NOS a while back. Been used exactly 1 time. Comes with the box (unfortunately I cut the lid off the box), wrench, and a 1/4 collet insert. Perfect condition. $150. I'm in Durham. Will ship. Thanks!
  10. S

Building Question: Shop Expansion

You wouldn't be able to remove the existing wall.
  11. S

Building Question: Shop Expansion

Adding 2 ft of width to a stick framed building doesn't seem worth the trouble, in my opinion. How would you extend the joists and rafters to meet the new wall?
  12. S

Porter Cable Router Table

I will probably end up doing this. Mdf gets heavy fast tho.
  13. S

This is basically what I'm doing. If it's really loud or makes a lot of dust, I do it outside. I really wish there was a company producing high quality small footprint tools.
  14. S

Hey y'all. I've been using my temporary router table way too long. Was thinking of picking up one of the Porter Cable portable router tables. Looking for mini reviews if any of you have owned one of these. I really need a portable table as much as I'd love a big cast iron shaper. I've also...
  15. S

Rustins or equivelent

Ohh this is that kind of thick glossy finish you'd see in an 80s Mercedes.
  16. S

Rustins or equivelent

I'm not familiar with rustins, but sounds like two part waterlox marine.
  17. S

Trying not to pull the plug

Ok. So any Makita LXT battery will work for you.
  18. S

Coil nailer issue

Call a roofing supplier.

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS