Search results

1. wolfsburged

Jig saws, router, Delta tool stand, air filter/regulator

A few misc. things kicking about that I either have multiples of, or no longer need: Black and Decker 1-1/4HP Quantum plunge router Black and Decker 3.5A adjustable speed jig saw Craftsman single speed jig saw All in working condition. Price is $40 for the lot above, picked up in Cary. Or...
  2. wolfsburged

Ridgid EB4424 Sander

Ridgid oscillating edge/belt spindle sander. Older model, well used, but functional. Works as intended. No belts included. These are $250 new. Just don't find myself using this much with other sanders and tools in the shop. Could use the space for something else. Looking for $125 picked up in...
  3. wolfsburged

Vintage Craftsman Drill Press 1940s

Very nice original condition Craftsman 103.23100 drill press. Circa approximately 1946. Original motor, paint, and belt included. Works great, return spring needs assistance. Will include link belt as well as original vbelt. No marks on table. I purchased this from another NC Woodworker forum...
  4. wolfsburged

Help build nest boxes - wildlife rescue outreach?

Hello everyone, I am involved with an animal rescue group located in Stokes County called Noah's Ark Wildlife Center. They have been assisting with some relief efforts for Wilmington area wildlife rehabbers who lost their homes and ability to care for animals due to Hurricane Florence. They made...
  5. wolfsburged

Need advice on transporting bandsaw and drill press

Well I find myself in a bit of a predicament. I tossed out an offer a few weeks ago on some equipment in Charlotte on a private auction and never heard back; figured I'd lost. Got contacted today saying that I won both items. A 14" Rockwell wood/metal band saw and a floor mount drill press...
  6. wolfsburged

Recommend me a table saw blade

I'm looking to replace the generic 10" blade that was on my saw when I got it with something decent. I have an old Craftsman 113.27520 table saw, circa 1956. It has a 1 HP motor. I would like a general purpose blade for now. I hear good things about the Forrest Wood Worker II. Not sure if I...
  7. wolfsburged

Local source for a 3/8 link belt?

I'm thinking of swapping my old v-belt to a link belt on my table saw to reduce vibration. I need a 3/8 belt. I see Harbor Freight sells a 1/2" link belt locally. I searched on Woodcraft's web site and also only see 1/2". Klingspor's website shows nothing. I will try calling around tomorrow but...
  8. wolfsburged

Looking for a vintage drill press

Anyone have one gathering dust somewhere? I do a mix of metal and wood working, so would prefer something with three pulleys/ 12-16 speed and decent HP motor. Old Delta/Rockwell/Craftsman/etc USA made. Would prefer floor mount. I'm ok with something that needs a little loving, needs a motor, or...
  9. wolfsburged

My first attempt at Dust Collection

This is still a work in progress, but here goes: Got this "2" HP Harbor Freight dust collector for Christmas. Decided I wanted to do something about the dust down in my basement workshop. Not much in the way of ventilation down there except one exterior door. Read up on the dust collection...
  10. wolfsburged

New member in Cary

Just dropping in to introduce myself. My name is Bill and I live in Cary. Just getting into the hobby seriously although I have been interested in it for a bit. Bought a house about 3 years ago and finally getting some space set up as a shop and starting to play around. I have a fairly small...

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS