Search results

1. J

SOLD Bosch 10" Sliding Compound Miter Saw $200

Have come to the conclusion that I really don't need a sliding miter saw, that a standard one would be good enough. Purchased way back when Charlotte hosted the Wood Working Shows. Includes an after market laser and a pretty new Freud 10" Diablo Cross Cut blade. Not used too often, especially...
  2. J

Anyone else interested in a Saw Sharpening Workshop?

November works for me.
  3. J

Anyone else interested in a Saw Sharpening Workshop?

I would be. Have some saws I've been wanting to sharpen.
  4. J

Any ideas on a better ways to attach Dust Collector Bag?

I have been debating the idea off upgrading to a Wynn Cannister Filter and put a dust deputy cyclone. Thinking about it as a Christmas present for myself.
  5. J

Interesting, still have the issue of the hooks and metal edges catching on the bag though. Ideally I'd like to get away from the metal bands. But definitely something I can try out. Off to the hardware store.
  6. J

I've had a Jet DC-650 dust collector for many years, that I'm tired of the way the dust bag is attached to the collector. I'm still using the standard metal bands that feed through the cloth bag belt loops. I hate that always slips off when I'm engaging the tightening mechanism, and that...
  7. J

Looking to buy some Christmas Presents

I'm looking for 1 wine stopper (for now) and 1 Pen/Pencil Set. They do not need to match, they are for different family members. Thanks, John
  8. J

Looking to buy some Christmas Presents

I'm looking for a couple of hand crafted Christmas Presents: Wine Stopper for around $25 Pen/ Pencil Set for around $35 Looking for something that has nice wood figure/contrast. Thanks, John
  9. J

Delta's a done deal !

Ryobi is owned by Techtronic Industries Co. Ltd.
  10. J

GSO CL: Tormek T-7 Watercooled sharpening system - $400 (Kernersville)

Not Mine: http://greensboro.craigslist.org/tls/2157888056.html
  11. J

Manny's woodworkers place

When I lived in Lexington, KY, I used to shop at his store in downtown Lexington all the time. A good fellow.
  12. J

Lie-Nielsen Hand Tool Event in Raleigh

Craft Center? Where was this when I was attending state?
  13. J

Can't see the second page of two page threads...

I'm running Google Chrome and appear to be having this issue. Also Firefox did it. Could it be specific to the thread (http://www.ncwoodworker.net/forums/f90/just-got-done-remodeling-1-a-30043-1-post298898/) that's the only multi-page thread that I've viewed. John Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U...
  14. J

My hand tool blanket chest

Very nice. i like the look of the grain.
  15. J

Did anyone know about the Thomaville Woodworking contest?

The article didn't say who could participate. I believe it was sponsored by the chamber of commerce. The article did say it's purpose was to draw attention to Thomasville's history of furniture making. The overall winning piece was a curved Grandfather clock, I believe by a man named Glenn...
  16. J

Did anyone know about the Thomaville Woodworking contest?

I was just reading in the local county paper (Davidson County Reporter) that Thomasville announced the winners of a woodworking contest. Did anyone here know about the contest? I wish I had known about it, I would have like to have seen the submissions. Would anyone else be interested in a...
  17. J

Anyone know a plumber?

Does anyone know of a plumber in the Thomasville area that can rough in a Basement bath? We're starting to finish our basement and need to find a plumber to install a tub/shower unit (already purchased), stub out the supply lines, connect an ejector pump (not purchased), and do any of the other...
  18. J

December IRS Auction Newnan GA Bidder list

Redmond Machinery just sent an email announcing a Blowout Christmas auction that links to the IRS pages. .... Greetings! Looking for a GREAT deal on a used machine? Then Redmond's Christmas Clearance Auction is the place for you! We have put over 500 used woodworking and...

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS