Search results

1. W

Need input on closet design

Thanks again for the sources and tips. Jeff’s pictures are indeed the type of upgrade we are looking at.
  2. W

Thanks for all the replies
  3. W

What source would you recommend for the pre-finished ply? I agree that if I don’t need to finish it is worth paying a little more
  4. W

Richard and Roy: Thanks for the replies. Richard, thanks for sharing your experience on 1/2 and 3/4. Not worth saving a few bucks if it will not last. Roy, I will check out the videos. Good point on things not being square.
  5. W

About a year ago the wife and I talked about upgrading the closet, and after looking at designs and prices I made that comment “I should be able to build this for a lot less”. Well, when recently talking about starting another project, I got the “Where are those closet cabinets that you are...
  6. W

Getting protective masks to those who need them most.

I dropped off masks and gloves at Wake Med in Cary yesterday. They have boxes sitting inside the automatic doors of the Women’s Pavilion. No need to touch anything or interact with anyone. I actually sent an email ahead of time and got feedback that they would accept my items and where to...
  7. W

Refrigerator temperature issue

Thanks for the replies
  8. W

Refrigerator temperature issue

I picked up a garage fridge for cheap this past weekend. It seems the temperature control is a little off, and I am wondering (hoping) if it is an easy fix. the contol goes from 0 (off) to 9 (coldest). Basically it seems that from 1 - 8.75, the temperature hovers from the low 40s to maybe...
  9. W

Older Festool tracksaw

Yes, I think that is how it always works. You need to register for the emails and watch for the product you want. Items sell out fast, so if you don’t respond quickly you will likely miss out. I was able to get a track saw and dust extractor separately by watching for the emails. I missed...
  10. W

Older Festool tracksaw

If you follow the Festool Recon site you can get a good deal on a reconditioned track saw
  11. W

Plywood Supply (other than big box)?

In the past, I have seen good reviews for the Columbia Products PureBond products at Home Depot. Not sure if that has changed. Based on online search, prices start at $53 for 3/4 inch 4 X 8 sheet.
  12. W

Extend-A-TrucK Truck Bed Extender. $40 - SOLD

Good to meet you Jerry. Hope you get a lot of use from it
  13. W

I might can make that work. Actually this week meeting you around 8:00 AM or 5PM might be easier. You are much closer to my home than my office. Let me know if that would work for you one day. I will PM you with other details
  14. W

Kreg Rip-Cut and Square Cut Saw Guides $30 SOLD

I bought these a few years ago and then bought a Track saw. I don’t think either has been used. Not in packaging, but like new. https://www.kregtool.com/store/c48/saw-attachments/p424/rip-cuttrade/ https://www.kregtool.com/store/c47/saw-accessories/p264/square-cuttrade/
  15. W

Should be like the one on the link, Great for carrying extra long items in the bed or balancing items on top of the cab. I no longer have a truck and no longer need this. https://realtruck.com/p/extend-a-truck-bed-load-extender/
  16. W

Grizzly Track saw with case and tracks. $150. - SOLD

Looks like I have a pending sale
  17. W

Grizzly Track saw with case and tracks. $150. - SOLD

I have a Grizzly Track saw in a Dewalt Tough System case. The case has a foam insert that has been cut to hold the saw (similar to a systainer). I have two Scheppach 25” rails and a Grizzly 55” rail. I have a set of the Grizzly track clamps as well. I also have a Scheppach track saw that is...
  18. W

Delta 50-840 Dust Collector with trash can separator. $125. SOLD

I need to clear some floor space in my small shop. I have a Delta 50-840 Dust Collector. I will include the trash can and separator shown below as well as the two hoses. Available for pickup in Cary.

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS