Search results

1. tri4sale

U-Line Welded Cart - 60x30x58" w/ shelf

Have a very heavy duty cart for sale. Welded Stock Picker Cart - 60 x 30 x 58" Good shape, 2 available $300 each Message me or give me a call / Text: Nine One Nine Three Three Two Eight Eight Six Zero Info here: Welded Stock Picker Cart - 60 x 30 x 58" H-6126 - Uline (I'll upload...
  2. tri4sale

What wood is this... Part 2

Dug out another board, any ideas what it is?
  3. tri4sale

What wood is this....

Picked up a trailer today, and it had 10 to 15 planks of this wood: Any guesses as to what it is?
  4. tri4sale

My Adventures in 3D Printing

Long post, I'm sure there are errors in my assumptions and how I did things with my first 3D printer, but here's my story.... My Adventures in 3D Printing Research and Deciding What To Buy This was a very long, ongoing process for me. I’ve been looking at and toying with buying a 3D printer...
  5. tri4sale

Post limit

I'm working on a rather long post about 3D printers, and just wondering if there is a limit to how long a post can be?
  6. tri4sale

3D Printers

So for all you that have a 3D printer in your workshop, couple of questions: 1. What model do you have? 2. What do you like about it? 3. What do you dislike about it? 4. What would you change if buying one today?
  7. tri4sale

Delete Conversation w/ out reading

So I along with 67 other particpants was hit by the spammer sending a message. 3 times. How do I delete the message without opening it.
  8. tri4sale

Cat Tree

A friend asked me to make a cat tree for her, using real looking branches. Anyone know where to get branches like this, ready to work with. Not sure cutting down a tree would work, no time to dry the wood, and don't want to bring hidden pests into the house :) Any thoughts?
  9. tri4sale

Composite Deck Stain

So after about 8 years, I'm thinking I need to refresh my deck. It's composite deck material, and contrary to the advertisements when I bought it (won't crack, fade or stain) it has faded heavily where the sun beats on it all day long. You can see in the picture where the sun hits it and...
  10. tri4sale

SOLD - Portamate Portacube STR miter saw workstation

*** SOLD *** Portamate Portacube STR miter saw workstation Very cool stand. Saw spins under and stand converts to a table. Has two adjustable out feed tables. I use mine for a miter saw and have a planer on another one. Very handy stand. Retails $300 on Amazon New in box. $200 Located in...
  11. tri4sale

Lie-Nielsen Edge Plane - 95-RT (SOLD)

PENDING PICKUP SATURDAY MORNING Lie-Nielsen Bronze Edge Plane - 95-RT New in box, only opened and took out for pictures. Retails $150 Sale $100 Will Ship for $10 more. Pickup in Clayton, NC which is 20 minutes east of Raleigh down I-40.
  12. tri4sale

*** SOLD *** SawStop Titanium Series Saw Blades - New in box

*** SOLD *** 2 New in Box SawStop Titanium Saw Blades Model #: BTS-P-80HATB - 10" Plywood and solid surface blade. Retails for $89.00 on Amazon. Model #: BTS-R-40ATP - 10" Ripping and crosscut blade. 40 tooth. Retails for $69.00 on Amazon. $150 retail value. Sell for $100.00 Will ship...
  13. tri4sale

Wood Storage - Attic

With a one car garage as my primary work area, storage space is a premium for me, especially for wood. I try to not have a wood stash, just get what I need, but I have a lot of small pieces of the reclaimed mahogany doors that I need to store. Right now they are mostly in small boxes (see...
  14. tri4sale

Wall Street Journal article on pine wood glut

Good news if you like working with pine. Bad news if you grow pine trees. https://www.wsj.com/articles/thousands-of-southerners-planted-trees-for-retirement-it-didnt-work-1539095250?mod=e2fb
  15. tri4sale

Reclaimed Mahogany Doors - Finished Project - Sofa Table

Well, took me awhile, but I finally finished my Phil S. reclaimed Mahogany Door project. Glued up a bunch of the recessed panels and carved the shape of NC to make a sofa table. My first ever furniture piece (except for the murphy bed), and first ever stained finishing, I've only ever painted...
  16. tri4sale

Generator opinions

So I'm looking at getting a generator. Need to do some work on properties, no power, and would like the ability to run a portable AC unit I have and some power tools as needed. And if house loses power, be nice to be able to power up fridges/freezers and a light or two. Anyone have...
  17. tri4sale

How to sand this???

I've planed off the top and bottom layers using my CNC, and will sand the top and bottom with my orbital sander, but what's a good powertool method of sanding the sides to get back to bare wood? Hand sanding isn't really an option for me due to some elbow and hand issues. My orbital sander is...
  18. tri4sale

2018 Laser Buying Guide

http://www.engraversjournal.com/charts.php I haven't read it yet myself, 60 pages long, but maybe of interest to some here.
  19. tri4sale

Precision Cabinet Works Auction - July 10th

http://www.johnsonproperties.com/Auctions/Auction/2234 Looks like lots of goodies at this auction. Raleigh address, probably be very well attended and my guess is prices get run up.
  20. tri4sale

Resin Tabletops

- A friend asked me about using resin to create a water/stream look table. I found this: https://www.amazon.com/Crystal-Clear-Table-Coating-Tabletop/dp/B01LYK2NAG/ref=sr_1_3?s=industrial&rps=1&ie=UTF8&qid=15275225 62&sr=1-3&keywords=resin&refinements=p_85%3A2470955011 I'd rather buy local...

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS