Search results

1. Tgillis

SOLD Delta 18x36 31-250 Drum Sander

Sorry, I sold it 15 minutes after I posted it
  2. Tgillis

I had a gentleman send me a message 15 minutes after I posted asking for my address so he could come and get it.
  3. Tgillis

I am selling my drum sander for $200. Everything on it works except the mechanism to make the feed table go up and down. The tension gear on the mechanism need to be tinkered with to get it to work properly. It has a new conveyor belt, comes with new sand paper, manual and mobile base. It MUST...
  4. Tgillis

Acacia

Thank you, I looked at West Penn but didn't realize that Monkeypod was acacia
  5. Tgillis

Acacia

She said that it was what she was used to
  6. Tgillis

Acacia

I don't know how large of a cutting board she is wanting but I want to see prices on it so I can give an estimate if I can get some
  7. Tgillis

Acacia

Hello All, Does anyone know where I can purchase some acacia in North Carolina? I had not heard of it until tonight when I had someone querie about a custom cutting board made from Acacia. I did a Google search for it and all of the places that I know to look to buy lumber don't have it listed...
  8. Tgillis

Community THANK YOU

I'm going to have at least 20 with a goal of 50
  9. Tgillis

Community THANK YOU Project - Task list added

I found a video by Mike Peace on turning the angels, I can and will turn a few of them while I have some current projects in glue up.
  10. Tgillis

Community THANK YOU Project - Task list added

I would love to turn some, do you have a video of one being turned so I can watch and do it?
  11. Tgillis

Surprise Me!

Thanks very much!
  12. Tgillis

Surprise Me!

Your reply didn't post?
  13. Tgillis

Surprise Me!

How was the flag on the top of this humidor done? I really like it but I don't know how to do it so that it turns out correctly. I would love to use something like this on another build in the near future.
  14. Tgillis

Surprise Me!

So just to give an up date on the Humidor build I chose to do purpleheart and hard maple for the raised panel top. This humidor is the only one that I have done the raised panel like this on. The people that know the man that is going to said they are jealous and that he will love it. I really...
  15. Tgillis

Surprise Me!

Well, after talking to a few people in person that know the man that I am making the humidor for and going to the Hardwood Store in Gibsonville, I looked for curly maple that was the appropriate dimensions, I looked for walnut that was the appropriate dimensions, I looked for Goncalo Alves that...
  16. Tgillis

Surprise Me!

So, I have been working in the shop and have picked up orders for cigar humidors and I am able to get them out relatively quickly given my full time job. I recently received an order for a humidor and when I received the order, I requested a wood preference. The customer told me to surprise him...
  17. Tgillis

Grizzly 6" jointer - $200 (ARAPAHOE)

they have yet to reply to my inquiry about it
  18. Tgillis

Golden Mallet Nominations

I second the Greywolf nomination
  19. Tgillis

Grizzly 6" jointer - $200 (ARAPAHOE)

I sent a message to the seller...

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS