Search results

1. SabertoothBunny

SOLD - 10" Delta Band saw for sale

Figured I would post here first in case anyone is looking. I am selling a 10" Delta 28-195 band saw for $150 down in Fayetteville. It has new wheels and cool blocks that were recently installed in addition to a stand and worklight, no blade (uses 72"). It works just fine, I am upgrading to a...
  2. SabertoothBunny

Garden Bench

Help.... SO, got a request for a garden bench that will be 4ft long. They like the angled back and from that kinda roll from the seat down towards the legs with a 1x2 look for slats. A slight concave (is 1" standard?) for the seat also. I am having a really hard time finding plans or designs...
  3. SabertoothBunny

Wands for b-day party

Turned these this past weekend. A friend asked for wands for his son's birthday next weekend so it was a fun little project. Not too complicated and there is no right or wrong with these since its pure imagination. Made them from maple, white oak, poplar, pecan, and apple. Only broke on in the...
  4. SabertoothBunny

Need use of 15" planer....

I am working on a bookshelf for my daughter, the shelves are just a little bit over 13" deep. There are 3 shelves and they are 3 pieces laminated together for the intended width. Due to life I have not been able to finish them and this weekend I went out to work on them and found them all to...
  5. SabertoothBunny

Candle Holders & Flames.....

Alrighty, here it goes: I am considering turning small vessels to be filled with beeswax and a wick (candle) to sell and/or give as gifts. Nothing terribly large or crazy, just simple, classy, and attractive. Also, I do not have consistent access to a lot of wood varieties. Mostly local stuff...
  6. SabertoothBunny

Bookshelf Help

Alright, the attached photo is of a bookshelf I am making for my daughter for her birthday. It is 40" x 80" and the body is made out of 3/4" maple. The maple plywood was only a $1 more per sheet than the other stuff. With it being maple, I am trying to decide on the best way to add facing and...
  7. SabertoothBunny

6" Grinder to Buffer?

Ok, I have a 6" Delta grinder that can be re-purposed (or will be sold off) since I got a 8" RIkon slow speed for sharpening my turning tools, chisels, whatever. SO, how do I go about converting this 6" grinder into a buffing station for turned items? Are there specific wheels and compounds I...
  8. SabertoothBunny

Looking for Woodturner's Club/Guild/Etc

I am new to turning and am looking for some kind of group in or around the Fayetteville, NC area. Does on exist by any chance or will I have to travel for one to a bigger city near me?

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS