This is a prototype raised panel assembly I made from pine I salvaged from demo in my boys' bedroom. This is the first time I've put together such an assembly - I did not account for the panel cutting bit exposing the biscuits and I used TB II to put it together - which set too fast and did not give me time to perfectly square it up (though it is very close). The wood is about 50 years old. The revers side was finished when it was used as T&G paneling. If you look closely at the machined portions, you can see that the patina goes in about 1/16" - it even persisted after my sanding.. Some of the cross cuts that are near the orignal cuts still sho some patina as well. I inted to pick through the pile a littl e better and get clearer pieces to use for full-height wainscoting in the kitchen nook, though I may cut the frame differntly and use bolection moulding to give the frame more depth when I actually build the wanscotting. I have a few more raised panel bits to try as well to see which one the wife likes the best. I personally lie the hard lines on this one.