TBoomz
My brother and I have a sawmill business. He and I own a woodmizer LT35 hydraulic, that he keeps at his place. I use this Timbery 100 manual mill for [customers] logs that are
8" dia. and smaller....and/or shorter than 6' long. Or for jobs that consist of just a few logs.

Where are y'all located? I'm looking for someone who might come to southern Beaufort County.

Hope you're doing OK. .. weatherwise.

Beaufort's a bit too far for us.
We're located in Guilford County, between Greensboro and Burlington.

Altho the LT35 was bought with the intention of going out on the road [at least that's why I bought into it] - my brother surprised me after it was paid for.
Insists on using/keeping it at his place.

I've considered renting out my Timbery, [which is all manual] but won't, till I finish putting together a trailer. Figure if someone has just a few logs and is willing to do their own work - it'd be the way to go. Cheaper than buying a cheap mill.

But, in the meantime,
I'd say, check out the Woodmizer.com site; it has a directory of sawyers throughout USA - might find one in your neck of the woods.

Thanks for the hints. Found a guy in Greenville; I'll check with him after the weather settles. We're ok, weatherwise. On a creek, but 17 feet above it.

17 feet ain't enuff sometimes. My brother bought some farmland with a creek along the backside, that's usually about 20' down. Last year with the rains, creek crested the banks maybe 30'.
But best of luck.

Media information

Category
2019 Triad Shop Crawl
Added by
Bill Clemmons
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata